On A Scale Of 1 -10

Osiruz

After today a 6-10 the problem wit our D is we have players with potential in mass,rookie CBs.Bartu and Worrillow, then we have Moore,Spoon and Babs. The rest are patch work players that our coach can only do so much with. We are hoping to much on potential with this D. You can't just bring in a D coach with a good back round and expect magic to happen and have all pros.

Here's the thing, this team isn't built for the defense to carry it. The defense has honestly been meeting expectations while the offense has been below expectations along with coaching.

if thats the case this D should do well with a lead...remind me again how well we've done with getting to the QB or using blitzes in general...

How would it have been if Dent hadn't that penalty?

I was glad when Smith went for it on 4th and 2. Maybe he's listening to the criticism on these boards. (Of course not.) But it did cost us. And penalties cost us.

Too many dropped passes. I don't know if this was on Ryan or the receivers. I watched the game with a Pats fan. He said, Ryan is a really good QB.

Honestly, giving up 30 points to Tom Brady's offense is not unrealistic to think about at all. The offense scoring only 10 points in the first 3 quarters is more shocking.

Any other Brady in New England season and I'd agree, but not this year.

New England hadn't scored a rushing TD this season til tonight, nor had they hit 30 points.

The offence didn't produce as well, but 30 points to that Patriots offence is poor even by are already low standards.

Honestly, giving up 30 points to Tom Brady's offense is not unrealistic to think about at all. The offense scoring only 10 points in the first 3 quarters is more shocking.

Well before this game, their offense looked terrible and Brady had bad #'s. With no Gronk, no Amondela and with no name rookie WR's, they shouldn't have scored 30 points.