Are Some Of You Really This Dumb?

BrandonDell_

Trade matt ryan? Are you people joking? Against the saints matt ryan threw what should've easily been game winning touchdowns TWICE (both were DROPPED). Against the pats toilolo dropped a touchdown pass that would've tied the game for us, and roddy didn't catch a very catchable ball. How are we really blaming this on ryan? He isn't perfect but considering we have NO o-line, NO RUN GAME (with our entire starting backfield injured) and NO DEFENSE he is doing a pretty good job. Roddy is NOT the same roddy from last year(due to injury) and tony was pretty much non-existant up until today. We have generally only had 1 reliable receiver per game(harry douglas was our leading receiver against the saints). That wouldn't bode well for ANY qb playing behind a o-line as fragile as ours. I cant believe people really think we should trade ryan. We may as well trade Julio while we are at it and tank the season for clowney.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan is and has been the least of our worries. He is showingng this season he is an MVP and Elite QB in this league. He can only do so much. Despite a sh*tty Oline banged up Wrs and RB. He is putting this team on his back. Our play calling is garbage and he makes it work when he can. To blame Ryan is beyond stupid

Despite all the innovations and technologies, this game is won and lost in the trenches.

We have the right QB. We have the wrong OL and DL.

This off-season, we will lose Gonzo, and Babs, but we should pick up a veteran RG. The ability to get three yards in the redzone is the key to our success. We should continue to draft heavily on defense. And when I say heavily, I mean some big guys for a 3-man front.

Well yeah trading Ryan would be dumb. He's good and has done great so far this year except when we need that last TD then it all becomes too big for him.. And I hate to say it but that's when it counts.

I hope he can turn it around, or we can get a real f*cking offensive line cause then we wouldn't be in these last minute drives anyway

Baker's always hurt. Jesus don't get me f*cking started on him

Blalock is fine. Props to him

Konz has been relatively dissapointing. TD strike again with his trench drafting?

Reynolds doesn't get push in the run game at all and gets bullied on pass plays

Holmes is garbage as of now. Benched if not for bakers injury, was glad to see we benched him

No defense? So you mean those guys who were upset at the beginning of the year and during offseason, because we did not bolster our defense are being vindicated right now? Those guys who were upset that we did not keep Abe and sign Osi, because they knew our Dline was a liability are also being vindicated.

Many of us have been saying that our Defense is a liability and that TD did not do enough. drafting mid/late round guys and expecting them to play at stud level is not a way to win championships. I knew we needed to get younger, but getting younger was not going to get us to the SB this year. We should have invested in Defense. We should have kept Abe and Grimes.

Yes people really are that dumb. First off you are not getting an "elite qb" so what are you trading him for? It was a beautiful throw by Ryan that even put the Falcons in the place to win. Did he make mistakes throughout the game? Sure. But you should not have given up 30 points to that Patriots squad. Period. Do not give me Tom Brady crap. They were running the ball effectively which gave brady those easy play action throws.

Well yeah trading Ryan would be dumb. He's good and has done great so far this year except when we need that last TD then it all becomes too big for him.. And I hate to say it but that's when it counts.

I hope he can turn it around, or we can get a real f*cking offensive line cause then we wouldn't be in these last minute drives anyway

Baker's always hurt. Jesus don't get me f*cking started on him

Blalock is fine. Props to him

Konz has been relatively dissapointing. TD strike again with his trench drafting?

Reynolds doesn't get push in the run game at all and gets bullied on pass plays

Holmes is garbage as of now. Benched if not for bakers injury, was glad to see we benched him

So youre blaming ryan for his recievers dropping touchdown passes????? He threw TWO potential game winning td passes against the saints that were dropped and he threw another TWO potential touchdown passes that would've sent us to overtime against the pats . YOU cant seriously blame the QB for his recievers not catching passes Edited by BrandonDell_

No defense? So you mean those guys who were upset at the beginning of the year and during offseason, because we did not bolster our defense are being vindicated right now? Those guys who were upset that we did not keep Abe and sign Osi, because they knew our Dline was a liability are also being vindicated.

Many of us have been saying that our Defense is a liability and that TD did not do enough. drafting mid/late round guys and expecting them to play at stud level is not a way to win championships. I knew we needed to get younger, but getting younger was not going to get us to the SB this year. We should have invested in Defense. We should have kept Abe and Grimes.

Keeping Abe and signing Osi would have did jack ****. What has abe done this season?

That and fairweather fans has gone through the roof in overusing a word. This one needs to be laid to rest. As for Matt Ryan? Good, but overrated.

Thank you. Bandwagon and fairweather means you ditch the team when things get rough.

For the people that say, Im done, etc. Yeah. Those are bandwagoners.

People saying we need change because they want the Falcons to win are not bandwagoners. They just want to see the team do well.

Granted saying Ryan should go is just stupid lol

Can't trade Ryan cause of his salary cap but he and TD lead franchise will never lead Falcons to a championship . TD wanted to help Ryan take next step and try and be like a Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees but he was better off being suited as a game manager so we do a dumb 5 for 1 trade to grab Julio instead of being a team built around running game and defense

That is why FLACCO HAS A RING AND RYAN WILL NEVER HAVE 1

what are you even talking about? Thanks for proving my point that you only show up on matt ryan threads. You are pretty much non existant unless we are talking about ryan.

Thank you. Bandwagon and fairweather means you ditch the team when things get rough.

For the people that say, Im done, etc. Yeah. Those are bandwagoners.

People saying we need change because they want the Falcons to win are not bandwagoners. They just want to see the team do well.

Granted saying Ryan should go is just stupid lol

Agree, but sometimes people react poorly. No different than screaming, "I want a divorce!" in an argument when you know you still love that person.

That's called hyperbolic venting.

Can't trade Ryan cause of his salary cap but he and TD lead franchise will never lead Falcons to a championship . TD wanted to help Ryan take next step and try and be like a Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees but he was better off being suited as a game manager so we do a dumb 5 for 1 trade to grab Julio instead of being a team built around running game and defense

That is why FLACCO HAS A RING AND RYAN WILL NEVER HAVE 1

although i disagree with u on the ryan hate i have to say we should have tried harder to build our defense and our running game, if we had this matt ryan, a legitimate running threat like we had in 08, and a ravens style defense we would be championship caliber. even peyton manning needed a defense to win a championship!