What I've Learned Reading The In-Game And Post Game Comments

xskyx

Fire everyone.

Start over.

Build the team from scratch because nobody on the team can play except Tony G (this week only. He apparently sucked every other game and should have been dropped already)

Season is already over.

Another ten years of mediocrity and losses.

Division is already lost.

You kids are SAD

Clearly what we are doing is not working. They are wrong to say all of those things, but someone has to answer for something and be held accountable. John Harbaugh fired Cam Cameron last year when the Ravens slumped. Flacco played supremely better and the result is history. I'm not saying we should fire anyone, but we have to do something somewhere to make this team get to where it needs to.

the division is lost unless bree gets hurt and misses a lengthy amount of games. still have a chance at the wildcard but the flame is dwindling on that chance. the next 3 games will determine the season, they are must wins. win the next 3 and its 4-3, lose 2 of the next 3 its 2-5 and the season is pretty much done. not many teams have come back from 1-3 start to make play offs, even less i think for 2-5