Toilio Dropped The Game Tying Touchdown. I'm Proud Of Our Guys For Now Lying Down When The Game Was On The Line!

I Even Bleed Red

When the rest of your team is stepping up and making a comeback, we need players who will do the same, not the complete opposite. Matt hit him in the hands and he dropped the TD when it most counted. He choked when his number was called in a clutch situation. I put this on him more than anyone. When the game was on the line, our guys didn't lie down. I'm proud of that. Great effort. But our playoff chances are now slim at best.

In the first half when Mike Smith skipped the FG and went for it.

I'm totally okay with that. At the time, I was wanting for Smith to go for it, so I can't criticize him after the fact. We all scream at Smith to be more aggressive, and he was! Matt made a bad throw. Plus, we didn't lose by a FG, so that having FG wouldn't have mattered.

Edited by I Even Bleed Red

I'm totally okay with that. At the time, I was wanting for Smith to go for it, so I can't criticize him after the fact. We all scream at Smith to be more aggressive, and he was! Matt made a bad throw. Plus, we didn't lose by a FG, so that having FG wouldn't have mattered.

I'm not mad at Smith for being aggressive just at Ryan who missed a throw that pop warner kid could've made.

I'm not mad at Smith for being aggressive just at Ryan who missed a throw that pop warner kid could've made.

I for one am glad Smitty went for it. He showed his guys that he had faith in them to go make a play. What we did with that opportunity and the zillion other ones we had ultimately has given us the outcomes we've had. We need this bye week in the absolute worst of ways. If we beat the Jets, get some guys back, beat Tampa and then Arizona (very beatable opponents), then we're looking at 4-3 as with Tampa again in a few weeks. Rise up would be a little inappropriate right now with what i've seen, so i'll say sit up Falcons, opponents can't kick you in the *** as easily that way.

Edited by dthar2109

Hit him right in the hands. White couldn't lose Talib. If White was 100% I believe he coulda lost Talib and get that TD.

you do realize how much of a headache talib has been to this team since he's been in the league don't you. Roddy actually hasn't had much success against him even when healthy