Im Gonna Say Down But Not Out

Miller2Rison

at 30-13 i said fck it, were garbage, see u next year then all of the sudden i look up and its 30-23 and were 15 yards away from ot, we got pretty screwed by the refs on a lot of no calls. we are facing adversity early, injuries, ssshiitty refs, we can still take this division even at 1-3. we are down but we are not out, the team showed me tonight that we are still winners. even if we go 1-4 next week i still think we can make a run, why not get hot down the stretch?

at 30-13 i said fck it, were garbage, see u next year then all of the sudden i look up and its 30-23 and were 15 yards away from ot, we got pretty screwed by the refs on a lot of no calls. we are facing adversity early, injuries, ssshiitty refs, we can still take this division even at 1-3. we are down but we are not out, the team showed me tonight that we are still winners. even if we go 1-4 next week i still think we can make a run, why not get hot down the stretch?

I can dig that.....