Offense Vs Defense

jdawg4876

overall the defense did their jobs more times than not today and may I remind you the defense has more injures than the offense. kroy out, asante out, dent injured, spoon out, worrliow sp injured. yet they got two crucial stops today.

meanwhile ALL THE MONEY AND "TALENT" IS on the offense and all we scored is two measly tds that should tell you something right there. we have not put up more than 30 all yr. matt played ok at best, roddy crucial drops, julio crucial drops, matt bad throws, blocking in the third quarter was atrocious and baker had two costly penalties. yall can blame all you want to on defense but take the three top paid players on offense and the three top players on defense its not even close

I can't help and it hurts to say but I agree. We have been loading up on Offense and our FO said u know what we have a patch up defense lets sign a defenseive genious and it'll all pan out, but it won't you can't make scribe play like all pros a coach can only do so much. Outside of our rookie corners,spoon,Moore and babs this D has nothing. And our corners are rookies they can only do so much. We have guys with potential but that's all they,have right now potential

I can't help and it hurts to say but I agree. We have been loading up on Offense and our FO said u know what we have a patch up defense lets sign a defenseive genious and it'll all pan out, but it won't you can't make scribe play like all pros a coach can only do so much. Outside of our rookie corners,spoon,Moore and babs this D has nothing. And our corners are rookies they can only do so much. We have guys with potential but that's all they,have right now potential

exactly and every game this season so far the defense has made some big stops to only watch the offense crap the bed I mean start of third quarter we made them go three and out and got the ball basically on the 50 and couldnt even get a fg, come on man

exactly and every game this season so far the defense has made some big stops to only watch the offense crap the bed I mean start of third quarter we made them go three and out and got the ball basically on the 50 and couldnt even get a fg, come on man

our D is doing everything they can that's the sad part, our offense are playing like Scrubs, where is that last minute offense all game. I don't understand why,we can't play like that all game long. That's the fire we need all game not oh 2 minutes lets get aggrwsivr wtf is that

our D is doing everything they can that's the sad part, our offense are playing like Scrubs, where is that last minute offense all game. I don't understand why,we can't play like that all game long. That's the fire we need all game not oh 2 minutes lets get aggrwsivr wtf is that

the blocking in the third quarter was bad on back to back palys one play konzs blocked air and on the next renyolds blocked air

im nopt using it for the whole game Im just point out two plays in a row that happened.

I like TD but he whiffed bad on the Oline and I mean bad. the best player tonight prob was lamar holmes

Holmes played good I agree. Our Oline needs a new right side that is a fact. Holmes needs to remain on the left side and take his bump and bruises. We are 1-3 and while you dony want to thank the season(won't happen with Ryan here) it is time to try new stuff. Dee what shrader can do on the right side. So what our young safeties can do our LBs. Etc etc.

Holmes played good I agree. Our Oline needs a new right side that is a fact. Holmes needs to remain on the left side and take his bump and bruises. We are 1-3 and while you dony want to thank the season(won't happen with Ryan here) it is time to try new stuff. Dee what shrader can do on the right side. So what our young safeties can do our LBs. Etc etc.

I agree but we are going thru the lb core with a vengeance all of them are injured

all im saying is

our defense cant get much younger but I agree we need to bench decoud

where technically young everywhere, our only old guys u can say,are prob Osi and Babs they are both what 31? Our secondary is young and looksl one a bright spot for the future, Decoud needs to go. Never liked him never will. Our LBs are young and have potential, our Dline we have young guys but they never see the field. I want to see what Mass,maponga,Goodman can do. We have no one at DT. This stupid 3 Dt line is hopeless they wear out and teams start running it on us let them pmay DT and let our young guys play they may,surprise. I think we need a DT and FS this next draft. Until I see what our young Guys can do I won't say we need a new DE or LBs.

where technically young everywhere, our only old guys u can say,are prob Osi and Babs they are both what 31? Our secondary is young and looksl one a bright spot for the future, Decoud needs to go. Never liked him never will. Our LBs are young and have potential, our Dline we have young guys but they never see the field. I want to see what Mass,maponga,Goodman can do. We have no one at DT. This stupid 3 Dt line is hopeless they wear out and teams start running it on us let them pmay DT and let our young guys play they may,surprise. I think we need a DT and FS this next draft. Until I see what our young Guys can do I won't say we need a new DE or LBs.

heck we need to constantly pic up lbs just to have a corps