Season Isn't Over

falconidae

That hurt, only saving grace is that 10 of the 16 teams in the NFC have 2 wins or less. Means the Falcons still have time to right the ship.

Win the next two games- both at home, both against rookie QBs, get to 500, get healthy, get the Oline to gel. See what happens.

Falcons aren't giving up on the season, neither am I.

Won't be here much the next couple of days- I'll let the trolls have their fun.

We played with little heart today till the end, and without heart we won't survive. I will support this team till the end. But right now it'd hard to hold our heads up high. Hopefully after the bye we come out with fire. Tony at the start of the game said they need to be aggressive,I Sid t see it till the last 2 drives.

That hurt, only saving grace is that 10 of the 16 teams in the NFC have 2 wins or less. Means the Falcons still have time to right the ship.

Win the next two games- both at home, both against rookie QBs, get to 500, get healthy, get the Oline to gel. See what happens.

Of course it isn't, we still have 12 more games to almost lose/give-up. This is a 9-7 or 8-8 ball club.

Hopefully we go in to the bye at 2-3 and get healthy. I think we have become a little spoiled from the past few years. We all expect the falcons to come out and win game after game. No the start we wanted to this season but its not over. Just to many injuries and to make new faces on Defense. Oh yea, and a Oline i could run through doesnt help much either.

Yea, because there are 12 more games. But let's just say Tony should have been watching from his couch instead of blessing us with 12 catches and 150 yards and 2 TDs.

Gronk and Amendola out, we still lose. This team is sad. They didn't take this season serious and it's showing in their play. This isn't on the OC/DC or injuries. This is on the players. How is it 3rd and a mile and your LBs are playing 5-10 yard routes? Nolan can't do anything about that. How come the closer we get to the end zone, the more likely we are to kick a field goal? How come Julio becomes a non factor inside the 20?

I'm not sure your a true fan or a delusional moron.

I'm to disgusted to even argue with you, do you realize the highlight of your post is you hoping the Falcons win against the Jets?

That's kinda like tripping a senior citizen, then bragging about it.

Like any good fan, I'm disappointed and in some ways angry about the play-calling in the red zone, poor pass protection and zero pressure on the opposing QB, the latter two seemingly an issue since we lost Patrick Kerney.

However, I always appreciate your ability to not let rough waters cause you to prematurely abandon ship. I guranteed you these payers haven't quit on this season as they could actually be 4-0 right now.

You are a true leader of men, falconidae, and certainly a man I would want in a foxhole with me if we were outnumbered 10-2.

I hope not If were gonna lose I want it to be a 1-15 season for the draft picks

If we don't make playoffs, which is looking more and more realistic, I so want Clowney. I miss having a pass rush. Or maybe we could take a page out of the browns book.

They trade away Trent Richardson and declare the season as lost, and they're 2-0 since then.

If we don't make playoffs, which is looking more and more realistic, I so want Clowney. I miss having a pass rush. Or maybe we could take a page out of the browns book.

They trade away Trent Richardson and declare the season as lost, and they're 2-0 since then.

Do you honestly think this team will lose enough games to be in the running for a top 5 draft choice? Please tell you don't think the Falcons will lose 13 or 14 games!