Maybe We Aren't As Good As We Thought?!

MD-FalconFan13

I've been waiting for our team to come through and show the amazing potential that I know that they have. I mean look at their players. Top 7-8 QB. Two top 15 WRs. G.O.A.T. TE, Good RB stable. And with all that we still seem to not be that much more than the sum of our parts.

Maybe I am being so much of a fan that I'm am blind to the truth. Our team wilts under pressure with a quality opponent! Time and time again, when we have a chance to step up against an equal or greater opponent we fail!!

I want to believe that the we are one of the better teams in the league. But with these repeated flops in big moments how can we blame the talking heads for doubting us?! I'm starting to doubt us. Not saying that it's over but this is a bad start. SMH

I want to believe, but the proof is in the pudding. And this ish is Jello!

- Concerned Fan

We had our chances in all 3 loses. Just not catching the breaks like last year, but we ain't going anywhere with this OL

Pretty much it. We've been close in all three losses. Last year we got the breaks, this year we didn't. At least Gonzo is back. **** it Julio and HD. You drop so many passes, then redeem yourselves with spectacular plays.

Anyone got word on injuries? I heard Dent is out, and Worrilow (just from the chatter on TV).

Pretty much it. We've been close in all three losses. Last year we got the breaks, this year we didn't. At least Gonzo is back. **** it Julio and HD. You drop so many passes, then redeem yourselves with spectacular plays.

Anyone got word on injuries? I heard Dent is out, and Worrilow (just from the chatter on TV).

We've been close a lot. That's sort of the story of our last 5 years. Do good, but when the cards are down we come up short. Not saying we aren't a good team. But too often we fail to get the job done in critical situations, against worthy adversaries. After seeing it time and time again, I'm frustrated with the lack of progress.

Our play on the field says we are not as good as we think. I'm waiting on someone to show some fire. Just saw an interview with JJ Watt and his response to "How do you feel following this loss?" "It sucks! It sucks to lose, especially like that!" Why don't our guys show emotion like that. We get this stuff: well we played hard, we have some things to fix, we'll make corrections, we've got to work to get better, blah, blah, blah. Same sh!t every week. I guess i'm just frustrated right now.