Rez Zone Offense

Rings

Guest Negatorris

You have to throw a dart in the red zone, and Matt Ryan is not capable of throwing it. That's why we can't score in the Dead zone

You play professional football as a QB? Oh, I wasn't aware.

Guest Negatorris

I have my doubts Ryan can get us to a Super Bowl until we have an above average line.

He has to throw the ball too early too often in the Red Zone and too often never even sees the open man.

Btw, how many screens did we run tonight?

I can't even think of the last QB to win a Superbowl without great OL play.

We keep playing this react ******** and take what they give us. It doesnt work in the redzone. Condensed coverage my ***. Impose your will.

I think that's our problem. We refuse to impose our will. Teams have caught on to the fact that we will take what they give us, I think that's the problem. I see Smitty on the sidelines looking like "Oh ****, I hope they haven't figured out that we run the same 10 plays down here every time." We preach consistency, but we have only been consistently bad in the red zone. I know you only focus on yourself during the season, but it may be time for us to look at what teams that have a high % of success in the redzone are running and if our personnel allows, add it to our repertoire on offense.