Don't You Dare Try To Spin This As Positive!

roguebeaver

Oh...so people wanna get rid of Blank now too???

After 35 years of suffering through the Smith family you have NO FREAKING IDEA what you're talking about.

Unbelievable.

True.

Of all the people I feel bad for blank is top of the list and only one one it.

I could careless how smith feels, the players, or TD.

Blank had done nothing but open his check book and trusted everyone else.

No, of course starting 1-3 isn't positive, doesn't mean the season is over,that the Falcons lose next Monday, that the Falcons can't make the playoffs or make a run if they get there.

What can be the positive is how this team responds- if they win the next 2 games, both winnable home games against rookie QBs, they're at 500 and in the middle of the playoff hunt.

Not necessarily spinning a positive on it. I just look at these losses and it just pains me how close yet how far they really are. Falcons do just enough to keep themselves within reach but do everything to keep themselves away from victory. Only positive you can take, is you have 12 more ball games to go. This is the NFL, anything can happen, we're not that deep in the hole...yet. Bring on the Jets.

No, of course starting 1-3 isn't positive, doesn't mean the season is over,that the Falcons lose next Monday, that the Falcons can't make the playoffs or make a run if they get there.

What can be the positive is how this team responds- if they win the next 2 games, both winnable home games against rookie QBs, they're at 500 and in the middle of the playoff hunt.

...sorry can't get up for beating a week azz puzz!e. Won't mean a thing for me, except more ridicule for them winning then. It's about what you do BEFORE and after you beat the scrubs.

...sorry can't get up for beating a week azz puzz!e. Won't mean a thing for me, except more ridicule for them winning then. It's about what you do BEFORE and after you beat the scrubs.

Hey, you want to give up on the season go ahead.

Lots of teams fall apart after a bad start- look at the panthers last 2 years- this team won't do that.