How Can The Referees Allow The Patriots Defenders To Manhandle Our Receivers?

fuego

yea cant overcome the refs plus the drops..a couple of passes i KNOW matt wishes he could have back sighs...well at least we are at the bye and we can get some guys healthy and hopefully do some soul searching because they need to look down deep and see what kind of team there going to be moving forward.injuries or not there has to be changes made..but im convinced if atlanta were the team from last year we would be undefeated..just makes me sad but im not going to give up on em thats not being a TRUE fan of this team.im sick of the fairweathered fans of this team..just like the bye week the fans need to do some soul searching to...either be fans and gut it out through the heartbreaking times or go be a fan somewhere else.

C'mon, blaming the refs is the lamest of excuses. You're always going to have bad calls in a game and you are always going to focus on those that went against your team and overlook those that didn't. That said you can jam the receiver within 5 of the line of scrimmage and when he pushes you you can push him back. If he just goes around them no prob if they keep pushing then they can get an illegal use of hands but if it turns into a pushing match it's going to almost always be a no call.

you're allowed within 5 yards, jesus Christ with you

Well they continued doing it even AFTER he was 5 yards beyond the line of scrimmage

I'm not blaming the refs for the loss, we played awful for about 75% of the game and were lucky to be in a position to tie it, but it's just frustrating they missed such an obvious call.

Edited by Dillon112244