Please! Makle Me Look Like An Idiot!

Olineman64C

I'm done with this red zone coaching and playing. We are officially choke artists. Its an identity. Smith needs to go now.

Blame smitty for what? From what I saw in this game, great plays were called, players just didn't execute. Drops and blown assignments were more of the worry.

You didn't see Talibs arm on Roddys pants? He pulled him to him and use his other arm to swat at the ball.

Refs did bad all night.

Blaming the game on the refs is a cop-out. It was a bad playcall. You put an injured Roddy 1-on-1 with Talib who effectively shut down Julio the whole game? I'd rather have put in Toilolo or Coffman. I mean come on, how predictable was that? We always throw it to Roddy in these situations, and lately, we've always failed. NFC Championship last year. New Orleans Week 1. New Orleans Week 9 last year.

Blaming the game on the refs is a cop-out. It was a bad playcall. You put an injured Roddy 1-on-1 with Talib who effectively shut down Julio the whole game? I'd rather have put in Toilolo or Coffman. I mean come on, how predictable was that? We always throw it to Roddy in these situations, and lately, we've always failed. NFC Championship last year. New Orleans Week 1. New Orleans Week 9 last year.

It wasnt a bad play call bc Roddy was open and Talib knew he was loose and straight pulled his jersey

I'm done with this red zone coaching and playing. We are officially choke artists. Its an identity. Smith needs to go now.

I don't blame Smitty for red zone coaching and play calling. I blame him for not holding players accountable and non motivation.

Im with you tho. It still all boils down to a coaching problem.

Edited by Beast-N-Da-Sheetz