This Team Is Garbage.

Da Bird is Da Word

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all won like literally every game that could've went either way last year, and some you pulled out of your azz even. Not trying to take anything away from last season because you had a great season, but quite a few of us tried to point this out to you before you got too drunk on the Kool-Aid.

Aaand with that being said, the season still isn't lost.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

Related to the title of the thread, the Falcons will be in a rebuilding mode next year at TE & WR, and RB won't be far behind. No more TG, Roddy is getting old and same with SJax. The O-line needs help and so does the D-line.

The lines need a lot of help. I'm not sure what the solution is though. Dimitroff doesn't seem to have an eye for the trenches.

Y'all won a lot of games that could've went either way last year, and some you pulled out of your azz even. Not trying to take anything away from last season because you had a great season, but quite a few of us tried to point this out to you before you got too drunk on the Kool-Aid.

**** them!!

Cocky clowns now see luck doesn't last forever.

Y'all won a lot of games that could've went either way last year, and some you pulled out of your azz even. Not trying to take anything away from last season because you had a great season, but quite a few of us tried to point this out to you before you got too drunk on the Kool-Aid.

It is lost. We have an awful HC, horrible D-Lines and O-Lines, and a defense that chokes harder than Sasha Grey. And there's no end in sight.

On top of that we'll have to start reinvesting heavily in our offense once again during the next couple years and that's supposed to be this team's strength. Meanwhile this defense isn't stopping anyone either. I don't wanna go on one of those silly "window" rants, but this season isn't looking pretty and the future isn't all roses either...

Wow, I firmly believe over half of y'all would have committed suicide if you were a Panthers fan last year. Not only were we losing and giving away games we SHOULD have won in a ridiculous and hilarious fashion on a routine basis, but we had an annoying nonstop media circle jerk circus going on about us the entire time. Every day they'd add salt to the wounds, take **** out of context, and at times straight up make shyt up.

Man the **** up.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

On top of that we'll have to start reinvesting heavily in our offense once again during the next couple years and that's supposed to be this team's strength. Meanwhile this defense isn't stopping anyone either. I don't wanna go on one of those silly "window" rants, but this season isn't looking pretty and the future isn't all roses either...

Agree the Falcons window was 2012 & 2013. But the problems along the O & D lines made this season suspect. 2014 will take a special set of circumstances to climb the hill IMO.

Wow, I firmly believe over half of y'all would have committed suicide if you were a Panthers fan last year. Not only were we losing and giving away games we SHOULD have won in ridiculous and hilarious fashion on a routine basis, but we had a nonstop media circle jerk circus going on about the whole time. Every day they'd add salt to the wounds, take **** out of context, and at times straight up make **** up.

Man the **** up.

Man the **** up? If I was a Panthers fan I wouldn't be so mad because I'd be used to losing. These are the kind of games we should be winning, and we're choking them away. We've already lost the same amount of games as we did last year, and we still have to play the 49ers, Seahawks, and Packers. Not to mention our divisional opponents. Our time is running out and I'm pissed that we're playing like trash.

But yeah, let's man the **** up and accept getting rammed into a 1-3 record.

Man the **** up? If I was a Panthers fan I wouldn't be so mad because I'd be used to losing. These are the kind of games we should be winning, and we're choking them away. We've already lost the same amount of games as we did last year, and we still have to play the 49ers, Seahawks, and Packers. Not to mention our divisional opponents. Our time is running out and I'm pissed that we're playing like trash.

Believe me, last season wasn't an easy season to handle no matter who you are. 2012 was harder to watch and more frustrating than 2010 when we went fvcking 2-14. Not only were we giving games away in hilarious fashion in the final minutes/seconds every week, but we had a media circus during the entire thing almost as bad as the Jets did (maybe even equal to). Except we weren't completely terrible like the Jets were, and it wasn't the Tebow kind of media circus. That's hard **** to watch. Then add in the fact that if our coach wasn't a complete and total moron we likely would have won all those games.

You're mad, I get it. But as much as I hate to say it you're still a good team. If you're anything who y'all thought you were then you'll bounce back.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

\

Shouldn't you be use to it as well? Or did you just become a Falcon Fan the last 5 years?

This is my problem when did the Falcons become the Pats, 90' Cowboys, 80' 49ers, or 70' Steelers?

Believe me, last season wasn't an easy season to handle no matter who you are. 2012 was harder to watch and more frustrating than 2010 when we went fvcking 2-14. Not only were we giving games away in hilarious fashion in the final minutes/seconds every week, but we had a media circus during the entire thing almost as bad as the Jets did. Except we weren't completely terrible like the Jets were. That's hard **** to watch. Then add in the fact that if our coach wasn't a complete and total moron we likely would have won all those games.

You're mad, I get it. But as much as I hate to say it you're still a good team. If you're anything who y'all thought you were then you'll bounce back.

Hah. If the last couple of games are any indication, we'll go 13-3 and get blown out in the divisional round.

If I were to pick our record going forward, at best we're 10-6 and at worst we'll go 6-10. Somebody needs to go at the end of this season if we don't win a SB. It's either gonna be Smitty or TD.

\

Shouldn't you be use to it as well? Or did you just become a Falcon Fan the last 5 years?

This is my problem when did the Falcons become the Pats, 90' Cowboys, 80' 49ers, or 70' Steelers?

No, but the success we've had is probably the best time to be a Falcon fan. I expect better from this regime. We're moving backwards.

Hah. If the last couple of games are any indication, we'll go 13-3 and get blown out in the divisional round.

If I were to pick our record going forward, at best we're 10-6 and at worst we'll go 6-10. Somebody needs to go at the end of this season if we don't win a SB. It's either gonna be Smitty or TD.

Smitty nor TD aren't going anywhere.

Again you have been around for 47 years not 5. Since those guys have been the HC and GM you have been relevant. 1 season isn't going to undo all of that.

Wow, that sure is a mighty high horse. I wasn't even being an azzhole... but whatever, I guess I'll just bow out to this historically successful franchise known as the Falcons.

Nowhere did I say that ******* . Just voicing my displeasure at the backwards motion of our regime We had failed for 41 years and now we've probably failed for another 6 with these guys. I'm tired of it.