Season Ain't Over, Its Close, But Not Over Just Yet...

I'm with ya, but do you really think this team is going to do this? The Patriots did not anything we should not have expected, yet we couldn't stop it on either side of the ball. They run and run and then play action off of it on O. On D, they play a lot of man and try to beat up your receivers and take away your most deadly target (Julio).

I'm with ya, but do you really think this team is going to do this? The Patriots did not anything we should not have expected, yet we couldn't stop it on either side of the ball. They run and run and then play action off of it on O. On D, they play a lot of man and try to beat up your receivers and take away your most deadly target (Julio).

Honestly I think we can handle the Panthers and the Bucs. With NO its always a toss up. Could go either way. Depends on which Falcons show up.

First they need to get a win against the Jets and get to the bye week with a winning feeling. Then with a little more time to heal and Jackson and White playing to their expected levels, hopefully they can turn this season around. NFC teams are off to a poor start, the Falcons can get back into this.

If they can't get by the Jets I quit.

As repetitive as it's starting to sound, you'd hope that a performance and a result like tonight's will act as a notice and motivation for the team and coaches.

At least at some stage it has to, Shirley?

Well this team lacks any fire. I'm patiently waiting for some sort of guts to show up. I expect losses like tonight's until it does.

I don't know....Carolina's front 7 can be murderous

Indeed, but I really do believe even now we're better than them.