I'm Usually One To Stay Positive But...

Willy Mo

We're getting embarrassed on national TV...we're falling down to 1-3....what is there to say? Right now we're playing like a complete joke. Nothing good about this, the season is most likely over. Gave up 26 yards and a penalty on a 3rd and 19 and let a power-back outrun our entire defense for 50 yards.

How do we bounce back from this one?

We're getting embarrassed on national TV...we're falling down to 1-3....what is there to say? Right now we're playing like a complete joke. Nothing good about this, the season is most likely over. Gave up 26 yards and a penalty on a 3rd and 19 and let a power-back outrun our entire defense for 50 yards.

How do we bounce back from this one?

We don't.

I dont even know what to say about this game. I don't want to say too much because I will then be considered a troll but, WTF did I just watch, the Jags play a Sunday night game? I mean for real, did anybody even do their job tonight other than Tony?

just say what u gotta say, after this week many of us will look like trolls cuz we are gonna speak our minds and people will just call us quitters although they don't want to show they feel the same way

The 2012 Ravens and 2011 Giants are living proof that we can turn things around, but it's not looking good for us at all.

The 2012 Ravens started off like 9-2 and the 2011 Giants started 6-1. Not 1-3. And both of them beat the Patriots for that matter with a healthy Gronk, Hernandez, and Welker.

Edited by JerseyNo12