Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cally307a

We aren't even good at the things smitty was supposed to be good at,

and we are terrible at the things he sucks at,

and he has completely lost this team,

and it shows,

and if something isn't done now,

its a ******** shame

Smitty stands on the sidelines, taking notes and chewing on the pen when he's not keeping track of the mistakes.

Belichick mingles with his players after they come to the sidelines and it looks like he's giving constructive advice. Could this be the difference between a great coach and a mediocre coach? Something is wrong with the Falcons and it has to fall on the coach. We are short with so many injuries but our fill ins suck. Time for some big changes.

If Ryan is as bad as you think, then who's going to trade for him?

******* moron.

Some think he's a very good QB. I've always been a Ryan strong supporter, but I'm just starting to realize that you can't count on him in must win situations. And of course, I do realize it wasn't all Ryan's fault tonight. As a matter of fact, I've been a strong Smitty supporter too, but I really do believe they need to contemplate some coaching changes and seriously consider the GM situation. This team is loaded with skill players but NO supporting cast. A good GM would never let that happen.

Some think he's a very good QB. I've always been a Ryan strong supporter, but I'm just starting to realize that you can't count on him in must win situations. And of course, I do realize it wasn't all Ryan's fault tonight. As a matter of fact, I've been a strong Smitty supporter too, but I really do believe they need to contemplate some coaching changes and seriously consider the GM situation. This team is loaded with skill players but NO supporting cast. A good GM would never let that happen.

You can't count on him in 'must win' situations? 22 game winning drives the past five years...Falcon fans, why are we so fickle?

Ryan running the offense seemed to be the reason we drove straight down the field, then we get close to the endzone and looks like control is taken from him.

PS: going to an injured player matched up against their best defensive player was so dumb it's incomprehensible.

This. there's 1% of me that's not completely against trading Ryan, but it's because I think he deserves a super bowl and I'm not sure we can give him one.

Smitty stands on the sidelines, taking notes and chewing on the pen when he's not keeping track of the mistakes.

Belichick mingles with his players after they come to the sidelines and it looks like he's giving constructive advice. Could this be the difference between a great coach and a mediocre coach? Something is wrong with the Falcons and it has to fall on the coach. We are short with so many injuries but our fill ins suck. Time for some big changes.

Smith has bought himself another season or two with the regular season success but probably won't be around when the new stadium is done