Trufant Sucks, Decoo Blows, Dam Our Defense Sucks!

hudson

We have nobody on this team other than more and babs i want. I swear it like our guys just go out there and follow people around and when the other team catches the ball they tackle them. Nobody makes plays on this team. Nobody has any freaking instincts.

And this crappy offense just keeps getting out coached. WHY do we draft guys and not use them.. Why did you draft a 6'8 TE and we have problems in the red zone? I dont get it

Somebody has probably stated this before but you can't really blame the Defense. The organization built the team on the offensive side of the ball. If the team does poorly, the offense has to take the blame.

ie) The broncos, if the team loses it's not because the defense couldn't stop anybody it was probably because Manning couldn't score enough points.

Point is offense has to carry this team, if they do poor everybody else suffers!

We have nobody on this team other than more and babs i want. I swear it like our guys just go out there and follow people around and when the other team catches the ball they tackle them. Nobody makes plays on this team. Nobody has any freaking instincts.

And this crappy offense just keeps getting out coached. WHY do we draft guys and not use them.. Why did you draft a 6'8 TE and we have problems in the red zone? I dont get it

Yeah where's the guy that was gushing all over Osi the other day?

Has anybody seen Osi tonight?

How stupid.

When that 6'8" TE drops a ball that hits him right in the hands, it hurts. Smitty has got to motivate these guys to take it to the next level. Inches and blown plays on our part are causing us to lose games. Our o-lineman making stupid mistakes with their assignments that a high school player wouldn't make. Our defense looking helpless. Our lack of anything on d-line in terms of pressure. There are no real injuries on the d-line that we know of, yet we are getting zilch out of them.

Edited by dthar2109