Im Not Even Mad

A bunch of UDFA and brady and co are embarrassing the Falcons in primetime. This game might as well be Brady vs jags.

I'm used to it though, all the talent in the world and we can't score more than 10 points through 3 qtrs.

1-3 ladies and gentleman your 2013 Atlanta Falcons. I am hoping TD cleans house with this coaching staff.

It's sad to say I'm not even mad either, I seriously have no emotion to this game. Just watching with a blank,stare. This is a joke. For a team that was "angry" after last sunday, we sure look like pansies today.where playing with no heart,no fire, no anything. We are down so when where in come back mode we throw a bomb to Julio when they are going to play max coverage? This is laughable actually. I love this team and will support them till I die, but I know a bad team when I see one and we are playing like one. No excuses we are just bad this year. Blame the Oline all you want, this team accept 4-5 players is playing like Garbage and 4-5 players simply cannot win you a game.

i'm not even mad anymore either. Its time for cold-hard analysis. The Falcons are just a mediocre team right now - partly due to injuries (SJAX, Roddy) and partly due to the offensive line and the defenses inability to make big plays.

It is what it is. This team at 1-3 is spunky and will probably battle back for a 9-7 season - but there likely will be no playoffs this year. We have not even gotten to the tough part of our schedule.

Matt looks good at times but he simply is unable to elevate his game when he does not have all his weapons. Tom Brady has garbage out there at receiver and look at what he is doing. In fairness, Brady's offensive line is better than Matt's - the comparison is also unfair as Tom Brady is arguably the best QB in history of the NFL.

Falcons are a below .500 team now(1-3) that will likely finish around .500. It is what it is.

i'm not even mad anymore either. Its time for cold-hard analysis. The Falcons are just a mediocre team right now - partly due to injuries (SJAX, Roddy) and partly due to the offensive line and the defenses inability to make big plays.

It is what it is. This team at 1-3 is spunky and will probably battle back for a 9-7 season - but there likely will be no playoffs this year. We have not even gotten to the tough part of our schedule.

Matt looks good at times but he simply is unable to elevate his game when he does not have all his weapons. Tom Brady has garbage out there at receiver and look at what he is doing. In fairness, Brady's offensive line is better than Matt's - the comparison is also unfair as Tom Brady is arguably the best QB in history of the NFL.

Falcons are a below .500 team now(1-3) that will likely finish around .500. It is what it is.

Ryan simply doesn't trust his Oline and to some extent doesn't trust his receivers accept tony and it is showing today

I'm mad....mad since the offseason that TD and Smith allowed us to go into this season with this garbage lineup at OL.

I think TD has to go...he is living off his draft from 2008. And lets be honest, who from that draft is still on this team that is not a liability?

HD? Biermann? Well both are definitely up and down...Baker is a waste on this team, and has been for the majority of his time here...and Decoud is more worried about his hair style than tackling.

Matt Ryan is the only standout player from our entire 2008 draft class.

2009? William Moore...thats it.

etc etc etc

I'm mad....mad since the offseason that TD and Smith allowed us to go into this season with this garbage lineup at OL.

I think TD has to go...he is living off his draft from 2008. And lets be honest, who from that draft is still on this team that is not a liability?

HD? Biermann? Well both are definitely up and down...Baker is a waste on this team, and has been for the majority of his time here...and Decoud is more worried about his hair style than tackling.

Matt Ryan is the only standout player from our entire 2008 draft class.

2009? William Moore...thats it.

etc etc etc

you are overreacting. sure, TD is far from perfect - but this year's draft still looks promising. Sure, Trufant gave up a lot of plays but it was behind a defensive line getting no pressure and Trufant was mostly in tight coverage. These college free agent linebackers look good, akeem dent is playing better(before he got hurt) - there are a lot of positives - it just does not seem so when the team's record is in the toilet.

Falcons regressing for sure right now and 2013 is on life support.

We have very winnable games the next five - maybe we will get on a run.....just don't overreact - now that Falcons are sucking and we are 1-3 - let's be dispassionate and just look at the team without anger - it will lead to more honest evaluation.

Meh the one thing to me that has always bothered me the most is the defensive line. Our pass rush sucks every year, you'd think the coaching staff would literally get tired of it sucking, and go balls out when it comes to picking up DE's and DTs... Instead we depend on 4th/5th round draft picks to become diamonds in the rough. Just senseless.

Meh the one thing to me that has always bothered me the most is the defensive line. Our pass rush sucks every year, you'd think the coaching staff would literally get tired of it sucking, and go balls out when it comes to picking up DE's and DTs... Instead we depend on 4th/5th round draft picks to become diamonds in the rough. Just senseless.

while I agree....its pretty difficult to pick pass rushers and defensive tackles early - there is a high bust rate in 1st round with those players.