Signed, Sealed And Delivered! Sorry, Apologist!

roguebeaver

Guest Cally307a

I am not new, however My name is because I got booted from here two years ago for telling the truth.

I said two years ago that

A) Smith Was absolute Garbage and couldn't win a big game.......still cant

B) Our window was going to close before we flipping realized that being an above 500 team in back to back years isnt a big deal. Its average,

c) That we play not to lose, play safe, play like the pansy thats leading this squad.

d) do less with more talent than any team I have ever seen in my 30 years watching football

e) Can't hang against a patriots team that is dessimated of its only two offensive players better than harry douglas yet they look like they are walking us around on a leash.

We ought to be ashamed, prime time home opener, with our season on the line, and this is the effort we came with,

3rd and nineteen, are you serious, Smitty we learned that against arizona, nope, sorry we learned nothing, never learn anything except mediocrity, finger pointing, excuses and we need to execute better, Guess its just a part of the PROCESS, PROCESS ANOTHER F'ING LOSS, 4th in the division,

FIRE SMITH,

FIRE KOETTER

FIRE NOLAN,

I dont give a **** who you bring in, bring in peerless flippin price for gods sakes because he couldnt be worse

Guest Cally307a

smith goes for it on 4th when he shouldnt, doesnt when he should, blows at clock management, we should have blown them out of here,

we don't stand a chance with this regime,

not a chance, Im sorry tony,

im calling for heads to rolll

before the season is lost for all

I am not new, however My name is because I got booted from here two years ago for telling the truth.

I said two years ago that

A) Smith Was absolute Garbage and couldn't win a big game.......still cant

cool.png Our window was going to close before we flipping realized that being an above 500 team in back to back years isnt a big deal. Its average,

c) That we play not to lose, play safe, play like the pansy thats leading this squad.

d) do less with more talent than any team I have ever seen in my 30 years watching football

e) Can't hang against a patriots team that is dessimated of its only two offensive players better than harry douglas yet they look like they are walking us around on a leash.

We ought to be ashamed, prime time home opener, with our season on the line, and this is the effort we came with,

3rd and nineteen, are you serious, Smitty we learned that against arizona, nope, sorry we learned nothing, never learn anything except mediocrity, finger pointing, excuses and we need to execute better, Guess its just a part of the PROCESS, PROCESS ANOTHER F'ING LOSS, 4th in the division,

FIRE SMITH,

FIRE KOETTER

FIRE NOLAN,

I dont give a **** who you bring in, bring in peerless flippin price for gods sakes because he couldnt be worse

Well, Peerless did have the highest passer rating in 2004. It's true...