This Is Not Going To Work!

RYNE

Where's everybody who chewed Smitty out for not going for 4th & 2 last week? I'd rather a 7-6 game. That's essentially a tie game right now.

I didn't mind the call. Just horrible execution by Ryan. The fact that not a single pass reached the end zone 15 yards out is what is disturbing to me

I didn't mind the call. Just horrible execution by Ryan. The fact that not a single pass reached the end zone 15 yards out is what is disturbing to me

I agree. I'm still waiting on a fade to Julio. Anything to Julio. He hasn't been thrown a fade since @SD 2012. The Lions will throw 3 straight fades to CJ.

I'd rather Ryan make a JV throw. You pay your QB 100 million dollars to make those plays

I'd rather the 6 points. Like I said last week, the smart play is the points. Every time. My kicker was kicking 100%. My QB is only throwing 70%.

I agree. I'm still waiting on a fade to Julio. Anything to Julio. He hasn't been thrown a fade since @SD 2012. The Lions will throw 3 straight fades to CJ.

I'd rather the 6 points. Like I said last week, the smart play is the points. Every time. My kicker was kicking 100%. My QB is only throwing 70%.

If you have a bang bang play, you take it. That toss was as easy as Bryants kick, and Ryan is paid considerably better to be automatic on those plays

Would you rather 13-10 lead or 10-10 tie?

Would you rather 100% or 70%?

It's simple.

So you don't think Ryan should be able to make that play 100% of the time? Ryan has a lower percentage because of the varying degree of difficulty his throws are. You usually don't throw on 4th outside of desperation, unless you have a bang bang play, in other words, you take the varying degrees of difficulty out the play. We had a play Ryan should complete 100% of the time, just like Bryant' alleged percentage

Edited by Wjcorner

So you don't think Ryan should be able to make that play 100% of the time? Ryan has a lower percentage because of the varying degree of difficulty his throws are. You usually don't throw on 4th outside of desperation, unless you have a bang bang play, in other words, you take the varying degrees of difficulty out the play. We had a play Ryan should complete 100% of the time, just like Bryant' alleged percentage

You don't want to answer my question because it doesn't fit your argument. Kick the field goal and we have a lead right now.