Wish Our Coaching Staff Took This Approach

DCCollectors

does anyone watch games at all ryan has thrown the ball a lot 119 times to be exact, its a myth that we dont throw in the 2nd half.

broncos have a all time great qb 1 great wr in wes welker two really good wrs in bey bey and decker and an upcoming TE with a decent running game, lets not forget manning has only been put under pressure like 4 times this game. oh ya their defense so far has only giving up 13 pts.

meanwhile the falcons defense is ok at best, a poor oline an out of gas te a hobbled wr in white, a sub par wr in douglas and one elite wr in julio. we are nothing like the broncos right now, we might have the best two wrs in the game, but the broncos have the best unit by far. peyton is great but put matt, tom, rodgers and they all would put up monster numbers

Defense still playing aggressive also...Fox showing he can adjust his coaching with his personnel. With all the holes on our team, I'm not sure if Smith isn't adjusting the playstyle to his personnel

It is on the OC and DC to call the plays/ style, if they can't put the players in places to succeed it isn't on Smith.

does anyone watch games at all ryan has thrown the ball a lot 119 times to be exact, its a myth that we dont throw in the 2nd half.

broncos have a all time great qb 1 great wr in wes welker two really good wrs in bey bey and decker and an upcoming TE with a decent running game, lets not forget manning has only been put under pressure like 4 times this game. oh ya their defense so far has only giving up 13 pts.

meanwhile the falcons defense is ok at best, a poor oline an out of gas te a hobbled wr in white, a sub par wr in douglas and one elite wr in julio. we are nothing like the broncos right now, we might have the best two wrs in the game, but the broncos have the best unit by far. peyton is great but put matt, tom, rodgers and they all would put up monster numbers

not to mention they are without 2 of their best defenders do to injury and suspension and they lost dumervil in the offseason

Julio is our best all around receiver. Yeah I said it, take that roddy fans

I strongly disagree roddy is the cog that makes the car run there I said it. we had a hobbled julio last yr and a healthy roddy and we were 13-3 and what an 8-0 run. we have a hobbled roddy and a healthy julio and were 1-2 just saying lol. roddy can truly play any position on the field and know all the routes I dont think julio is there yet, and while roddy has slowed down a step he can still take the top off just ask carolina the lions and seahawks

Edited by jdawg4876

I strongly disagree roddy is the cog that makes the car run there I said it. we had a hobbled julio last yr and a healthy roddy and we were 13-3 and what an 8-0 run. we have a hobbled roddy and a healthy julio and were 1-2 just saying lol. roddy can truly play any position on the field and know all the routes I dont think julio is there yet, and while roddy has slowed down a step he can still take the top off just ask carolina the lions and seahawks

none of that matters to my opinion just so you know