Look Around The Nfl People

Dirtybird#11

Matt isnt the only strugling QB who got paid this offseason...

Joe Flacco he threw 5 ints today and they are 2-2 now

Tony Romo team will never succeed with him at qb

Aaron Rodgers he may not be struggling persay but they are also 1-2

and lets not forget about the other QBs who are on the outside looking in on to getting paid here recently.Such as Jay Cutler,Colin Kaepernick,and Josh Freeman(all of these QBs except Freeman who is benched now have played awful here recently).

See Falcons fans we arent the only ones going through tough times but im looking forward to seeing Tom and Matt duke it out tonight.

Matt isnt the only strugling QB who got paid this offseason...

Joe Flacco he threw 5 ints today and they are 2-2 now

Tony Romo team will never succeed with him at qb

Aaron Rodgers he may not be struggling persay but they are also 1-2

and lets not forget about the other QBs who are on the outside looking in on to getting paid here recently.Such as Jay Cutler,Colin Kaepernick,and Josh Freeman(all of these QBs except Freeman who is benched now have played awful here recently).

See Falcons fans we arent the only ones going through tough times but im looking forward to seeing Tom and Matt duke it out tonight.

Well the main thing that is terribly wrong about this post is that Matt Ryan isn't struggling at all. He is rated very very high and has played very well. It's his Oline and team mates who are not playing well.

So take Ryan off the list.

He is most certainly struggling.We arent winning games that should be won but also not only that we paid him and do you honestly think right now he is earning his paycheck.No he was way more productive last year he had the ball flying everywhere.

I think your opinions are struggling

I hate comparing. If the bulk of the league is struggling, then this us the time for the falcons to soar high and separate themselves. Everyone else is "struggling", so we are fine. No, f that. I would want my team out of the cesspool with the other "struggling" teams

I would like to say that the NFC is struggling and the AFC is doing quite well other than Baltimore.The only name that is actually succeeding in the NFC is Seattle but they struggled today against a Texans team who shouldve won if it wasnt for smitty ball in Houston

He is most certainly struggling.We arent winning games that should be won but also not only that we paid him and do you honestly think right now he is earning his paycheck.No he was way more productive last year he had the ball flying everywhere.

How is Matt the problem? He and Julio might as well be our only bright spots. Just because we, as a team, as struggling doesn't mean Matt is aswell.

Really he looks good to me

Screenshot_47.png

Im looking at the Broncos game and they are allowing their franchise QB to run the offense and get the ball to players in space.

Can we please get a little bit of that.

F*** yes, if Matt was given the opportunity to run the offense the team would be in a better position. Not saying to let him QB the whole game. But let Captain the offense from time to time.