Stinks Watching Other Teams With Real Return Threats

Kaptain Krazy

how much room did he have before catching the ball. There are several things you have to pay attention to during those few seconds.

It was great individual effort by him navigating through traffic, bouncing outside and then cutting back before going out again. It was one of the cleanest return with out much blocking.

It was great individual effort by him navigating through traffic, bouncing outside and then cutting back before going out again. It was one of the cleanest return with out much blocking.

how would you know that without seeing everything that transpired on the return. That's what I'm trying to get at. A return man never does it by himself. The guys up front are the ones that make it easy

how would you know that without seeing everything that transpired on the return. That's what I'm trying to get at. A return man never does it by himself. The guys up front are the ones that make it easy

Stopping making excuses dude, they showed the return on wide angle shot and talked about how little blocking the return needed. Give the credit where its due. Holiday made a great play.

one of the last worries for falcons this year is punt/kick returns. got bigger issues on both sides of the line

I hate when people say to draft a PR. Holliday was undrafted. Cribbs was undrafted. We dont need someone that can do other things. We just need a returner which you can find.

Speed and shiftiness is not that uncommon.