Guess We Wont Be Seeing Much Of Bt Around Tatf This Week.

WOR

Flacco threw 5 INT's this week. Super bowl champion and super bowl mvp who rode a super bowl team to those accomplishments. Nothing special about average Joe.

11-0-touchdowns-in-the-playoffs-is-not-riding-a-team.

I-like-Ryan-and-I-really-dont-understand-all-the-flacco-hate,-is-it-cause-he-won-a-superbowl?

I-dont-get-it-and-like-I-said-I'm-a-fan-of-Ryan-and-every-QB-has-bad-games-but-Joe-is-no-scrub.

11-0-touchdowns-in-the-playoffs-is-not-riding-a-team.

I-like-Ryan-and-I-really-dont-understand-all-the-flacco-hate,-is-it-cause-he-won-a-superbowl?

I-dont-get-it-and-like-I-said-I'm-a-fan-of-Ryan-and-every-QB-has-bad-games-but-Joe-is-no-scrub.

You can thank bt for the hate. I didn't say he was a scrub I said average Joe. With 5 TD's and 7 INT's so far this season perhaps scrub is the correct term for the super bowl mvp.

You can thank bt for the hate. I didn't say he was a scrub I said average Joe. With 5 TD's and 7 INT's so far this season perhaps scrub is the correct term for the super bowl mvp.

No-not-even-you-look-at-the-stats-I-looked-at-the-game-and-3-of-those-ints-werent-his-fault-but-I-guess-that-standard-doesnt-apply-to-Ryan-since-he-threw-3-picks-against-the-raiders-and-5-against-the-cardinals.

No-not-even-you-look-at-the-stats-I-looked-at-the-game-and-3-of-those-ints-werent-his-fault-but-I-guess-that-standard-doesnt-apply-to-Ryan-since-he-threw-3-picks-against-the-raiders-and-5-against-the-cardinals.

All I ever see from Flacco fans is excuses for failures. Find a quote of me making an excuse for Ryan and get back to me when you do.

Saying 3 of the INT's were not his fault is making an excuse. The sad part is the Ravens still only lost by 3 points with this stink game by Flacco. Seems they can almost win anything no matter how terrible the guy plays. For Example.....

Flacco - 1st 5 Playoff game stats:

1st game = 9/23 for 39.1% completions, 135 yards, 0 TD, 0 Int, Rating 59.1 .... Win 27-9

2nd game = 11/22 for 50% comp., 161 yards, 1 TD, 0 Int, Rating 89.4 .... Win 13-10

3rd game = 13/30 for 43.3% comp., 141 yards, 0 TD, 3 Int, Rating 18.2 .... Lost 14-23

4th game = 4/10 for 40% comp., 34 yards, 0 TD, 1 Int, Rating 10 .... Won 33-14

5th game = 20/35 for 57.1%, 189 yards, 0 TD, 2 Int, Rating 48.4 ..... Lost 3-20