Are We Just Too Stagnant?

Nono

I know it's only 2 losses but what it falls apart again tonight? Can we just sit and stomach another Monday press conference telling us and the media what went wrong? I am insulted at times by the way we are treated like dumb arses when the mistakes are obvious.

My question is, and I hope this is not needed because a win over the Pats would go a long way, but my question is, do we need to make a change? At TE, QB, or coaching. Do we put too much trust in this model that has problems?

I liked what I saw in Quizz and Snelling and we believed SJax was it.

Just saying

Edited by Nono

So taking Ryan (top 5 QB) and Gonzalez (GOAT TE) off the field for Davis and Coffman is the answer I our problems...?

Maybe. But I am talking mostly about or play calling. The defensive scheme that we went into against Miami. And yeah are we too sold on Matty field goal? We all know here at TATF his shortcomings I know his ups are great but I'm not sold on anyone at any position right now

Maybe. But I am talking mostly about or play calling. The defensive scheme that we went into against Miami. And yeah are we too sold on Matty field goal? We all know here at TATF his shortcomings I know his ups are great but I'm not sold on anyone at any position right now

So you aren't sold on any position? Lol ryan and julio are our offense right now with not much help from the oline or anyone else. How could you not be sold on them? They have both been great this season despite our other problems.

Edited by BrandonDell_

No our problem is this team feel its their right to be in the playoffs. Its like they have had the big head and have succumbed to becoming the prey instead of the hunter. If this team is who i think they are. Last week woke up the sleeping giant. 2facts remain every team weve faced has neen undefeated at the time and our losses were against teams that still are. Granted we should have won both games and still could have won at the end. And we havent been playing even good let alone hitting on all cylinders. Tonight will define our season. We havent seen much no huddle nor ameoba. I expect they have been saving both for this game

Can't believe anyone thinks we would win more than 2 games without Ryan...

Especially when you consider who we have behind him, and consider we have one of the worst olines in football and half of the team is injuried. Lol its amazing he is having the season he is having

Edited by BrandonDell_

Especially when you consider who we have behind him, and consider we have one of the worst olines in football and half of the team is injuried. Lol its amazing he is having the season he is having

He's that **** good. If he had a slightly better D and a coach that would let him run the offense... He'd have a ring maybe two.

So you aren't sold on any position? Lol ryan and julio are our offense right now with not much help from the oline or anyone else. How could you not be sold on them? They have both been great this season despite our other problems.

Calm down, I am just questioning some things that are supposed to be solid and thus it hasn't, trust me this kind of discussion goes on somewhere at flowery branch

Calm down, I am just questioning some things that are supposed to be solid and thus it hasn't, trust me this kind of discussion goes on somewhere at flowery branch

If this discussion goes on anywhere at flowery branch I can assure you its only when discussing things you SHOULDN'T do. You don't bench a top 5 qb (who is having a amazing season even with no oline) because the rest of the team is struggling. That is just the dumbest thing I've heard. Ryan and Julio have been amazing this year. I'm not sure how you aren't sold on our 2 best players (who are also one of the best at their respective position). That makes no sense no matter how you try to slice it or dice it

Edited by BrandonDell_

I know it's only 2 losses but what it falls apart again tonight? Can we just sit and stomach another Monday press conference telling us and the media what went wrong? I am insulted at times by the way we are treated like dumb arses when the mistakes are obvious.

My question is, and I hope this is not needed because a win over the Pats would go a long way, but my question is, do we need to make a change? At TE, QB, or coaching. Do we put too much trust in this model that has problems?

I liked what I saw in Quizz and Snelling and we believed SJax was it.

Just saying

who would we get to start for Ryan? I swear some of you think this is Madden