Patriot's Fan Said...

DrunkOffFalcohol

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/1054578-week-4-vs-atlanta-falcons-discussion.html

Game I circled the day the schedule came out...only to realize I can't go due to classes the next day bricks.gif

Oh well. I sincerely hope the Pats kick the tar out of the Falcons. It's not as much of the team I can't stand as it is the bandwagon "fans." 90% of the people in the Georgia Dome on Sundays are there because they couldn't score UGA tickets the day before and have nothing better to do on Sundays. I could go on for awhile on the fans, but I digress..

The Falcons look to be vulnerable at the moment because:

• Roddy White is more concerned with his Twitter account than rehabbing his high ankle sprain. He will be a non-factor.
  • No Steven Jackson means a less dangerous run game from the dirty birds. Rodgers will still give the Pats a reason to stack the box occassionaly, but won't pose too much of a threat.
  • Mike Smith is Schottenheimer 2.0. He's normally a conversative coach but seems to be ultra-conservative in the big games. BB is on another level.

The Pats will have their hands full with Julio Jones though. Dude could easily be the best WR in the league this season. Expect Talib to be on him all day with McCourty over the top. Tony Gonzalez has been less effective this season than in years past but still warrants attention.

I anticipate the Pats to have a great day running the ball. Atlanta's run D is swiss cheese compared to our last two opponents and hopefully Gronk will be back to help out the blocking.

I am confident the Patriots can go into ATL and get a win, but wouldn't be surprised if they lose a squeaker.

Dude, why do you even care about this? And, better yet, why should we? This fan needs to put his money where his mouth is and man up and fly down here for the game and fly back up in time for his classes, instead of playing Internet bad-*** about a game he won't even be at.

yea i always read our opponents MBs before the game just to see what they are says but i found reason and logic in his post and I respect that he know's so much about our team to give an accurate evaluation instead of just say, "The Patriots are going to beat the Falcons because they're my hometown team."

Ver good observations from the Pats Fan.

Regarding the UGA statement:

Dude pretty much hit the nail on the head.

When was the last time that a UGA Home Game was not sold out?

That's the south though. In Boston thy don't give two f*cks about Boston College and in Pittsburgh you would never go to a Pitt game instead of Steelers. It's just different in the south. Although I wish we had more hardcore fans :(

Dude, why do you even care about this? And, better yet, why should we? This fan needs to put his money where his mouth is and man up and fly down here for the game and fly back up in time for his classes, instead of playing Internet bad-*** about a game he won't even be at.

It's possible he was referring to third grade classes and isn't allowed to fly un-accompanied.

http://www.patsfans....discussion.html

Game I circled the day the schedule came out...only to realize I can't go due to classes the next day bricks.gif

Oh well. I sincerely hope the Pats kick the tar out of the Falcons. It's not as much of the team I can't stand as it is the bandwagon "fans." 90% of the people in the Georgia Dome on Sundays are there because they couldn't score UGA tickets the day before and have nothing better to do on Sundays. I could go on for awhile on the fans, but I digress..

The Falcons look to be vulnerable at the moment because:

• Roddy White is more concerned with his Twitter account than rehabbing his high ankle sprain. He will be a non-factor.
  • No Steven Jackson means a less dangerous run game from the dirty birds. Rodgers will still give the Pats a reason to stack the box occassionaly, but won't pose too much of a threat.
  • Mike Smith is Schottenheimer 2.0. He's normally a conversative coach but seems to be ultra-conservative in the big games. BB is on another level.

The Pats will have their hands full with Julio Jones though. Dude could easily be the best WR in the league this season. Expect Talib to be on him all day with McCourty over the top. Tony Gonzalez has been less effective this season than in years past but still warrants attention.

I anticipate the Pats to have a great day running the ball. Atlanta's run D is swiss cheese compared to our last two opponents and hopefully Gronk will be back to help out the blocking.

I am confident the Patriots can go into ATL and get a win, but wouldn't be surprised if they lose a squeaker.

who gives a chit, sounds like a guy who was orally attached to Hernandez's scrotum last season.

Some of their fans are ignorant as ****. How in the fck do that pats "own" us or "always beat us" when we have only played against them ONE TIME (in 2009 no less) in the last 6 years? Lol fcking idiots

I believe that's an Ain't fan you're referring to. Unless I missed something.

I'm watching the Texans...

Those guys have and play with an attitude, especially on defense. I wouldn't even call it "swagger" really because that sounds too nice. It's an attitude that this team shows in flashes, but fails to conjure when it counts. It's the kind of attitude that wins championships. I'm hoping we see it tonight guys. I have to see something tonight that's going to give me the confidence in knowing we can make the postseason.

We're just not improving in the areas that plagued us in years past.

I'm watching the Texans...

Those guys have and play with an attitude, especially on defense. I wouldn't even call it "swagger" really because that sounds too nice. It's an attitude that this team shows in flashes, but fails to conjure when it counts. It's the kind of attitude that wins championships. I'm hoping we see it tonight guys. I have to see something tonight that's going to give me the confidence in knowing we can make the postseason.

We're just not improving in the areas that plagued us in years past.

I don't think you want the Falcons to play like the Texans against us. ;)