Where Are All The Video Highlights From Message Boarders This Season?

JRid

In the past some of you guys have done a really good job making videos of game highlights and video/photo's breaking down some plays, but I haven't seen much this season. Does our losing record have something to do with it?

I really like seeing the highlights and especially the breakdowns so I'm just hoping somebody will start doing them again. Please.

Those videos with the defense and offense separate last season were really sweet. I'm not positive, but I think that was Torris??

Ok, I started this topic before the Patriots game and after the lose it might be more irrelevant to some, but I thought I would try anyway.

Believe it or not there have been some highlights this season. I watched the NFL Network replay and actually felt a lot better about the game. Also, the breakdowns really help understand exactly what was going on at times. Anybody working on anything? It might help get past all the negative crap going on. Thanks in advance.

Most are probably too depressed to weed through our horrible games to find the highlights. I'd love to see them as well though, if anyone does put them together. There have been some great plays already. (Alford just taking the ball from the Aint's receiver and the JJ deep ball catch from Sunday come immediately to mind).

Gah!! Stupid phone edit deleted my post. It was Torris. He joined the Army and only recently finished basic and I believe is in Korea or something in school or something. Way to busy to make Falcon vids.

Just go to youtube and look for Torris vids. They're all great.

In the past some of you guys have done a really good job making videos of game highlights and video/photo's breaking down some plays, but I haven't seen much this season. Does our losing record have something to do with it?

I really like seeing the highlights and especially the breakdowns so I'm just hoping somebody will start doing them again. Please.

Those videos with the defense and offense separate last season were really sweet. I'm not positive, but I think that was Torris??

I normally make a few video. But if I was going to make one now it would be a compilation of Mike Smith saying resilient and game footage of the commentators question smiths in game decisions. People act like its just a few made men on the AFMB who think smith is questionable as a leader but seems everybody knows this. Except a few who are afraid to get better in fear of getting worst.

I normally make a few video. But if I was going to make one now it would be a compilation of Mike Smith saying resilient and game footage of the commentators question smiths in game decisions. People act like its just a few made men on the AFMB who think smith is questionable as a leader but seems everybody knows this. Except a few who are afraid to get better in fear of getting worst.

I don't want to go back and forth about Smitty or whoever. I get the frustration and believe me I think the whole team and coaching staff needs to step the f up, but there is a lot of good going on on the field too. Besides every coach out there is criticized and questioned at times. People can continue to obsess on all the negative or they can try to look at the positive things.

For some reason when I watch the game again or watch a good breakdown of plays it helps me not be so upset. I guess I concentrate on what is actually taking place with each play and that helps take some of the emotion out of it. Also, win or lose I really like seeing the film broken down like some people here do.

Like I said there are plenty of good plays so far in the season. Even freakin Thomas Decoud destroyed somebody Sunday night. I don't remember who it was, but he hit him very hard.

So what if "everyone" knows this? Not going to change his standing with our team.