Go Patriots...

jb 3.0

I was going to, but it was too obvious! Besides, a photo of Ryan getting ready too **** his pants is just to good to pass up.wink.png

Go Glennon (aka Big Bird), cause WFW called the Mr. Check Down disaster years ago...laugh.png buccies back to square one! They need a QB, HC, GM, and a fanbase, then they can rejoin the NFL again...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'cool.png

xJimBrown_RaquelWelch_1.jpg,qitok=VTsqnVQA.pagespeed.ic._lIPQ78X7F.jpg

Go Glennon (aka Big Bird), cause WFW called the Mr. Check Down disaster years ago...laugh.png buccies back to square one! They need a QB, HC, GM, and a fanbase, then they can rejoin the NFL again...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'cool.png

Hate to say it, but the Bucs should be fierce as soon as they get a decent QB and/or HC, and at the rate these college QBs are coming out nowadays... that could be a lot sooner rather than later.

A helluva lot of talent on that Bucs team. Probably more so than any other NFCS team.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

Hate to say it, but the Bucs should be fierce as soon as they get a decent QB and/or HC, and at the rate these college QBs are coming out nowadays... that could be a lot sooner rather than later.

A helluva lot of talent on that Bucs team. Probably more so than any other NFCS team.

Pretty much what WFW said except you left out the fanbase part...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'

Pretty much what WFW said except you left out the fanbase part...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'

Well you made it out like they're going into complete rebuild mode. They've already got a team in place, they just need to plug in a QB (HC too I guess, but I'll let him finish this year before I judge) and they look set.

The fanbase part is irrelevant because once the wins start coming so will the fans.

Is Tom Brady really undefeated vs the Falcons?

that's not unheard of when you only play a team so few times. for instance matt ryan is undefeated against: bills, jets, ravens, bengals, browns, jags, colts, titans, raiders, chargers, chiefs, redskins, vikings, lions, seahawks, and rams.

That's cold JB....hope Karma doesn't come back to bite you in the azz and you see the Rays lose today and Texas win (in baseball), that way TB would've blown a WC spot by getting swept by the last place Blue Jays and WFW gets to see his fav team in the playoffs again tongue.png

Don't think WFW isn't pulling for TEXAS bigtime and that has nothing to do with jb!