For Tahuyaman: ".... You Might Be A Stone Hearted Conservative!" Let's Help Him Out

HolyMoses

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either I sm missing something or you're not playing right....

could be both.

But since I know its not funny if you have to explain it............. I will anyway

Being the fact there has been a long running joke about Ann coulter being a man and being conservative es often parrot her nonsense..........

It sound good in my head I swear to god!

could be both.

But since I know its not funny if you have to explain it............. I will anyway

Being the fact there has been a long running joke about Ann coulter being a man and being conservative es often parrot her nonsense..........

It sound good in my head I swear to god!

Seriously! This is tough. Its HARD making a political joke upside down and backwards. I had to sort of reverse my "Pretty Good Society" line to make it (I think) work.

Seriously! This is tough. Its HARD making a political joke upside down and backwards. I had to sort of reverse my "Pretty Good Society" line to make it (I think) work.

I agree.... I propose we stop trying to make it to much more than it is and just point and laugh at him like Nelson from the simpsons!

anyways back to this version of the game

If you think making sure babies are born at all costs but then want to make sure their poor parents are not given money from the government

You might be a stone hearted conservative!

No!!! Now you're just doing what tahuyaman was doing, but in reverse. In the other thread, we were making fun of rightwing extremist by using fairly conservative items that would nonetheless be considered "lib'ral" by extreme righties. But tahuyamam was just spouting conservative cliches about liberals.

No!!! Now you're just doing what tahuyaman was doing, but in reverse. In the other thread, we were making fun of rightwing extremist by fairly conservative items that would nonetheless be considered "lib'ral" by extreme righties. But tahuyamam was just spouting conservative cliches about liberals.

grr you are right! I should know better

If you think Glenn Beck is sane, you might be a stone hearted conservative.

If you think vaccines are a population control conspiracy, you might be a stone hearted conservative.

If you blame everything in the world on liberals and think they are a disease worth getting rid of, you might be a stone hearted conservative.

If you think the United States was founded as a Christian nation and have never read the New Testament, you might be a stone hearted conservative.

If you worship Reagan but think say his policies would make him a RINO, you might be a stone hearted conservative.

If you think incoherent thoughts are a solid argument and spamming message boards means you're under everyone's skin and not the other way around, you might be a stone hearted conservative.

If you think Glenn Beck is sane, you might be a stone hearted conservative.

If you think vaccines are a population control conspiracy, you might be a stone hearted conservative.

If you blame everything in the world on liberals and think they are a disease worth getting rid of, you might be a stone hearted conservative.

If you think the United States was founded as a Christian nation and have never read the New Testament, you might be a stone hearted conservative.

If you worship Reagan but think say his policies would make him a RINO, you might be a stone hearted conservative.

If you think incoherent thoughts are a solid argument and spamming message boards means you're under everyone's skin and not the other way around, you might be a stone hearted conservative.

You are not playing the game right.