3 & 23

FalconsfaninTORONTO

None for UGA....Not even in the past 34 years. Please stop with the SEC, SEC, SEC chants and living through the other schools Championships.

Thats completely unrelated. He said SEC was overrated. This man responded. I love how people choose to go about hating the SEC. Bitterness. Bitterness everywhere

Oh, just saying in general. SEC isn't over rated. But am tired of the other schools that haven't contributed chanting SEC SEC SEC and riding coat tails.

Yeah I only care about the SEC and how it can get UGA a title. 7 in a row just helps credibility. Other than that ehhh. I root against all the teams in UGAs way no matter what conference.

SEC is clearly the best football conference. I hate the SEC too but cmon......Now UGA.....The only thing they have to hang their hats on is womens gymnastics.

Because a team hasnt won a national championship in a few years...yet is in the top 10 on a regular basis means they dont contribute effectively to a conference?

UGA is consistently a top 5 contender in the best conference in the NCAA. Its great how people marginalize that because of blind hatred.

This is why the NFL System is better than NCAA. I root for UGA as hard as i do the Falcons, but i dont care what conference they're in.

I will say SEC overall is the most dominant talent and teamwise, but i couldnt care less to root for any other team to win a championship. Its like rooting for the Saints because theyre in the NFC south.

Because a team hasnt won a national championship in a few years...yet is in the top 10 on a regular basis means they dont contribute effectively to a conference?

UGA is consistently a top 5 contender in the best conference in the NCAA. Its great how people marginalize that because of blind hatred.

Lets see its been what, 7 years, since a team other than the 4 sec teams has won a title. So im supposed to believe that EVERY team except Bama, Lsu, UF, and Auburn suck?