I Just Lost 42-0 To The Jags Playing With The Falcons On Madden

Mr. Hoopah!

He kept ******* taunting me saying he picked the jags just to **** with me. I never ******* play, once every weekend after my wife goes to bed. I usually lose, but not like that. ****. I have a kinnext for my daughter, it has a mic. I kept saying **** you and go **** yourself, I was trying not to wake up my wife daughter and dog. I don't know if he heard me, but I ******* heard him. **** him, I bet he has herpes.

He kept ******* taunting me saying he picked the jags just to **** with me. I never ******* play, once every weekend after my wife goes to bed. I usually lose, but not like that. ****. I have a kinnext for my daughter, it has a mic. I kept saying **** you and go **** yourself, I was trying not to wake up my wife daughter and dog. I don't know if he heard me, but I ******* heard him. **** him, I bet he has herpes.

lmmfao. Sounds like a guy I played once. He had the Lions and I had new England. Tom Brady got injured on my first play and dude made sure I knew.

My wife asks me why I get so upset when playing madden. That ****in game will piss you off at times. People online choose plays that you can't do **** with and I hate when I play someone and there is lag like **** when I have the ball yet when they get the ball, it runs smooth. I know what's really going on but I just take the loss and say **** it

I know that some stuff I see happen on Sunday would make me throw my controller clear across the room if it were to happen in game. Like that near pick from the 49ners that turned into a catch from the rams... I might have broken the controller...

man I use to be bad about slamming my controller down. I stopped once I couldn't find one cheaper than $50 anymore lol

I love this thread because it makes me feel better that.I'm not the only one. I cuss the **** out of that game and the people I play. Just not on the Mic lol. So angry because its such BS sometimes. I hate people that just run the run option. I throw Downfield a ton and they just do 2 yard drags and run with the QB. Ugggh