Jason Snelling

Miller2Rison

man half this board wanted to cut Snelling, im glad no one signed him and im glad we have him as a back up to come through for us, Byron Hanspard and Maurice Smith didn't game through for Jamal Anderson.

I actually thought that Hanspard was going to be a good RB for the Falcons.

Too bad he suffered a bad knee injury that altered his career and cut it short.

I actually thought that Hanspard was going to be a good RB for the Falcons.

Too bad he suffered a bad knee injury that altered his career and cut it short.

we all thought that bro, even Maurice Smith looked good his first couple games but if the guys dont get the rips like they do these days the back ups just dont last, it's like throwing someone under 400lbs who hasnt been working out all year in a bench press competition.

I've been a big fan of Snelling since day one. I used to say all the time and it's still mostly true, Snelling never loses yards.

I still have no idea why nobody picked him up when he was a free agent. As much as I wanted him to stay with the Falcons I still felt bad for him when nobody wanted him.

Last year he trimmed down and got in better shape, but he barely touched the ball. I thought for sure he would thrive in Koetter's offense because he is so good at catching the ball, but I guess they just wanted to stick with Turner. I'm not sure I will ever understand why he doesn't get more respect and playing time.

I've been a big fan of Snelling since day one. I used to say all the time and it's still mostly true, Snelling never loses yards.

I still have no idea why nobody picked him up when he was a free agent. As much as I wanted him to stay with the Falcons I still felt bad for him when nobody wanted him.

Last year he trimmed down and got in better shape, but he barely touched the ball. I thought for sure he would thrive in Koetter's offense because he is so good at catching the ball, but I guess they just wanted to stick with Turner. I'm not sure I will ever understand why he doesn't get more respect and playing time.

rams wanted him but he was loyal to Atlanta and came back.

people bring up his epilepsy issue as a factor to people not wanting him but that cant be the case, look at Samari Rolle (or however u spell his first name) and the Barber brothers. Tiki and Ronde are both all pros and the Ravens didnt hesitate on grabbing Rolle from the Titans. 7th round draft pick, well he's proven to be a steal in that area as well. idk maybe he's just not in good enough physical shape to have 20 plus carries for 16 games a season?

You might be right, but from what I remember he didn't get much of an offer and didn't get promised much playing time so he came back. What you said sounds better though so I'm ok with that.

Yeah I can't remember exactly how it went down. I thought they had offered him $2 milli and he came back to ATL for $1. It may be vice versa

I still don't understand why he didn't get his shot instead of them going out and getting the big name guy. He has shown loyalty to this team and has performed well when his name is called.

Yes. He is loyal, but that's not to say he didn't try to find money elsewhere a couple years ago. Regardless I think for the right money you take Jackson all day over snelling.