This Week's Picks From The Boys At E S P N

Bring It

Interesting Jaws picked against us. He's been on the wagon recently if I remember. I guess our dismal start has him losing faith. Well hopefully we wow the league and ish stomp the Pats for a serious momentum change. Have to get our boys gelling and firing on all cylinders. Need to win out the next few games.

Interesting Jaws picked against us. He's been on the wagon recently if I remember. I guess our dismal start has him losing faith. Well hopefully we wow the league and ish stomp the Pats for a serious momentum change. Have to get our boys gelling and firing on all cylinders. Need to win out the next few games.

I don't blame him, LOL. They made freaking Ryan Tannehill look like Tom Brady.

They also have the Saints ranked number "3" in the power ranking..... With the Falcons at number "14". Number "3" is high for a team that's over achieving with 6 starters on defense on the bench a patched up offensive line and no running game, scary.

Things change quickly. We all know it is far from settled as of now and that power rankings are for bragging rights and that's it. It ain't over bud.

They also have the Saints ranked number "3" in the power ranking..... With the Falcons at number "14". Number "3" is high for a team that's over achieving with 6 starters on defense on the bench a patched up offensive line and no running game, scary.

LoL.....I think you have a bad case of "Saints" Envy.

Listen, all the Falcons have to do is take care of business on the field and good things are going to happen. I'm sure that #14 ranking will start to climb up the list.

Overall, ya'll should be happy. A majority of the analysts at ESPN picked your team to win. Winning Sunday night will be a start towards gaining back the media's respectability.

All eyes were on Falcons before the season began people are not phased by your recent couple of loses, the Falcons are very much still a team to not be taken lightly and ESPN rightfully so has ya'll at least standing toe to toe with New England if nothing else, ya'll need a couple of piece back on the field but most of all the coach to stop making bone-headed play-calls.

Edited by dninc79

Maybe it's because they have a head coach !!!

Sept. 23, 2012............Saints LOSE to the mighty K.C. Chiefs...........AT HOME !!! Never say never.

Yea, but that was different. Don't get me wrong...I'M ROOTING FOR IT! I just don't think that Dolphins team that we should have beat goes into a prime time game in the SuperDome and doesn't lose by double digits.