Lets Trade R White For Ol Or Defense

falconcrest58

R White is nearing the end of his career and its prolly 50/50 on whether he's back next yr, so why not trade him for help on the OL or defense. He will not be 100% healthy for the next few gms. I'm not sure what kind of trade value he has but we'd be fine without him and his egotistical ways. What kind of trade could he bring.....

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R White is nearing the end of his career and its prolly 50/50 on whether he's back next yr, so why not trade him for help on the OL or defense. He will not be 100% healthy for the next few gms. I'm not sure what kind of trade value he has but we'd be fine without him and his egotistical ways. What kind of trade could he bring.....

I agree to trade him but the return isn't gonna be a player. It'll be a 5th or 6th in the draft.

nearing the end?,he has what 4-5 yrs left in him to play. He isn't a Rb most solid receivers play till 36-37. Roddy will retire a falcon. What is the hate people have on Roddy that they want him traded?

Can talk about it all anyone wants but Roddy isn't going anywhere.

A) Wouldn't be worth it any way shape or form. His offensive value is to high for us vs what we'd get in trade.

B) there would be blood. We saw what fans did for the dog killer. People would flip out over Roddy. TD is smarter than that.

I lost 37 braincells reading this...FML I can't spare them. Ridiculous what you just did to me with that post...

Might as well make it interesting...

boobs1.gif?w=260&h=210

Well played sir, well played!

White is 31 yrs old and will be 32 in about 5 wks. How many yrs does he have left? Did someone say about another 4-5 yrs? How many wrs in the NFL are still productive at 34-35? So if another team thought he would still be productive in 4-5 yrs we need to make that trade because it would bring value. If he's so great, then he must be very valuable and we should get something good in rtn. Just a thought.... Matt Ryan is the key to our success and we shouldn't have a drop off with Harry or Drew or even D Johnson. White dropped a pass last week that was crucial and how productive has he been or will be???? Just saying......

homer_bushes.gif