New Stadium Design Animations

hjerry

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With how many people we should be able to fit for Bball games, I would think Atlanta is going to see a lot of Final Fours.

There is my problem. I know it is not practical, but I would like a football only stadium. I would prefer a stadium built to last, in structure and design, fifty maybe seventy- five years, so it can hold a long history of tradition and memories. I would rather not have a stadium design that will become out of style in twenty years and have to be replaced because it will look ridiculous. Remember the old cookie cutter stadiums, which included Atlanta- Fulton County stadium. Oh well, I guess even at 45 years old, one can be too old fashion.

Edited by AREA51

Go be a fan of a team with a simple, more traditional stadium..can't believe people complain about everything..

I cannot believe someone would get upset because someone dared state their opinion that does not agree with the majority. I also find it amusing that a poster would complain about something as trivial as another's opinion on a stadium design, and at the same time, write people complain about everything. Does the word hypocrisy mean anything to you?

I try to be a polite poster, so I never let the illusory superiority displayed by other posters provoke me into slinging insults. I will only say, just because an opinion is shared by a majority does not make it anymore logical than that of the minority.

Edited by AREA51