Funniest Prank Youve Played

LVfalconfan

My friends and I did the greatest one of all time. We had a friend who was a marine looking for a job. We made a craigslist ad for bodyguards with military background marines preferred. Now the guy we did this to is an idiot and the only person that would fall for it. So we emailed him back and forth with a fake email about this job and how he was the perfect candidate. We told him all the security we do is for celebrities and we make all of our money on tips. We told him floy maywether is a regular and usually gives 2k per guard. Our friend aaron was so excited. He was bragging to us about how much money he would make and the cars he would buy. We emailed him about doing a drug test and getting fitted for a kevlar vest. Sure enough he went to a dry cleaner and told the lady he needed measurements for a bullet proof vest. This went on for a week having him do ridiculous things like send a picture of you flexing and eating 4000 calories to bulk up and driving around las vegas to familiarize himself with the terrain ( he got a 350 speeding ticket doing this) Our other friends got involved who didnt know him. We had them call and screw with him. They told him he would be hired if he could pass a ift. (Intermittemt field test) they had him go to the las vegas strip at midnight and wait in front of the bellagio fountains. He was told a handsome gentlemen with blonde woman in knee high boots would pass by. They told him to follow them until they left the strip and agents would be watching him. Oh and they told him to buy an outfit and they would reimburse him. He went to the strip with his fancy new clothes and waited by the fountains. Sure enough he calls us ecstatic that he found the couple and is following them. The couple didnt exist!! We were all dying by this point. He followed them for a good hour and then lost them on an elevator. He called us so mad that he failed. If that wasnt enough our same friends called pretending to be russians and told him all about his personal life and where he lived and rold him they would kill him for working with this security company. I got a call at 3 am from my panicked friend who had helped me. This moron waived down a cop on the strip and told him about the russians that were going to kill him. My friend nate called aaron and asked if he could talk to the cops, he explained to the cop that his friend had a drinking problem and was not all there and these types of things happen all the time. The copa dismissed him as an idiot. He rushed home calling his room mate my friend nate telling him to lock the doors and load the shotgun because russians were coming. At this point we told him ot was some other people that pulled the prank and they just told us about it.

It lasted about a good week and a half. It was all through email until our friends called had him actually run around the strip. He is probably the stupidest person I know and an *** so I didnt feel bad at all.

In high school, anyone who drove a stick shift usually had their car moved to the other side of the school. We'd throw it in neutral and find the most remote location and push it there. In Auto Mechanics we literally lifted a little Datsun and wedged it in the corner of the shop where it would be impossible to move out.

In college I got into the computer lab when no one was around and pry'ed up the keys on several keyboards and rearranged them on the keyboard-surprisingly this confused the **** out of the instructor.

Nothing too elaborate, but when I was working at the local mall in my younger days, there was a kiosk with about 20 gum/candy in the middle of the walking area outside of our store. I super glued a quarter on a corner closest to our store and let the fun start. I also did the same thing on the floor just outside of our store. The early morning mall walkers tried their hardest to get the quarter up.