Anybody Paintball?

anniesmokely

Me and my posse have been challenged to enter a paintball tournement tonight.

I have never played before ut I am confident of my ability to be awesome at it, unless I get shot in the face and cry.

Anyone play before? Does that **** hurt?

I plann of being high as a kite on mars by then anyway, so I doubt I feel any pain.

Anyway, challenge accepted, prepare to be screwed , blued and tattooed, suckas.

I have played a few times in my life. No tournaments. My childhood friend loved paintball, so I'd always end up using his spare equipment.

It depends on what kind of air they are using and what pressure it is on for how much it is going to hurt. If they are using CO2, then it will sting, but not hurt, but if they are using NO2 at full psi, then it will hurt and leave a mark. I got hit twice in the arm, and i had a mark for a couple days.

only advice i would have is on shooting, which is that you should shoot by tapping the trigger with you index and middle fingers back and forth instead of the traditional way with a regular gun.

I've done it a few times. Had a blast. Definitely make sure you've got no bare skin showing b/c the guns I played with did sting. I would not recommend doing it high and ALWAYS keep your goggles on. Heard about some nasty mishaps b/c people took their goggles off to scratch something, etc. and caught one in the face and lost an eye, etc.

Christ now Im almpst scared. I have no idea what they are using, I don't have any of my own equipment. I hope they have something that covers the entire face, lol. gona layer some clothes and hope its not too hot in there.

Not sure if its a real tournement or just some off the cuff thing. Hopefully there are no kill em all types there.

the masks covers your face, but not the top or back of your head(but I believe you can buy some that do). Do not worry. It is not like my arm was falling off or in pain. It stung when I touched the bruised area, but I still played multiple times after, and if you do find someone like that, then tell them to turn down the PSI. The place I was at(wildfire in snellville) almost kicked those dudes out if they did not turn it down.

Most places have gun rentals, so that will also not be a problem.

Had a blast last night but I pretty much suck at [aintball except getting shot and screaming, lol.

I was padded up so it did not hurt except once in my side and once on my wrist. I will do it again. The bruise on my side is like a badge of honor.

If there were any rules, I missed em because it seemed like a free for all. I signed a waiver and did not read a word of it. I was too high to come home so I made it home anout an hour ago, lol.

Looking forward to ding it again but I think I will hit aparty tonight where hopefully noone is shooing at me. Thatnks for the advice you guys gave!