Trufant And Alford Look Like Steals

Watching the Rams and the bust Tavon Austin who was drafted in the top 15 it's looking more and more like we stole 2 top 20 talents @ CB from this draft while other teams over drafted, TD has made some mistakes but he got these picks right.

If you had to redo the 1st rnd of the draft based on performance through the 1st 3-4 weeks, how high would you put Trufant/Alford?

Tavon was a waste of a high draft pick IMO, not even a very good KR/PR at this point.

Edited by FaIconsManhood

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TD drafts extremely well. Most would consider Peria Jerry his worst pick and yet he still starts in rotation and a lot of people are saying he's been playing pretty decent. I'm in San Diego where the chargers draft a 3 and out every season it feels like.

yes he drafts so well that he drafted all defense and our D still is soft and then he forgot about our oline. I my lil sister could do what he does.

This. the best pick he made was Julio and he still gave up a lot for him.

That trade was incredible if you look at what the picks netted and consider that John Baldwin would have been a bust had we stayed put and taken him. Not many GMS would have the guts to make that trade, risk his entire reputation and job. He hit a homerun imo.

That trade was incredible if you look at what the picks netted and consider that John Baldwin would have been a bust had we stayed put and taken him. Not many GMS would have the guts to make that trade, risk his entire reputation and job. He hit a homerun imo.

oh yea not saying it was a bad one. just saying that was his best pick but it also cost multiple picks.

Guest King Jigsaw

I'd hardly call Tavon Austin a bust. I'd rather call the Rams coaching staff a bust.

Tavon's had 24 touches through 4 games. When you draft a guy at like 8th overall, you have to get him closer to 20 touches a game.

When you have a guy that explosive you need to be getting him on screens, reverses, end arounds, lining him up at RB, whatever you can do.