Secondary

Born A-Ginn

Alright, after letting the win settle in for a few days and coming back down to Earth a bit... I have no ******* clue how we're going to get through the year with this secondary. It's got to be the most whack-azz starting group in the entire NFL by a longshot.

Our regular starters were bad, then we lost all them and we're starting PS members back there.

Now granted, they did play great against the Giants, as quite a few of those sacks were coverage sacks and it's not like Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz are some scrubs... but I'm just not seeing how this group is going to be sustainable for the year.

So, anyone who watched the game do you think they just had one of those good games that everyone has once in a while, or could they be legit starters?

Guest fibonacci

With your front seven, don't stress so bad about the secondary.

I freaked all last year with the falcons having the opposite. And a lot of times it looked like we were the Persians in 300 being slaughtered.

Guest fibonacci

Also your going to have some hiccups in the road. It's just going to happen with them coming together.

So don't get upset if a couple of Games are lost.

The front 7 is obviously going to cover up a lot of those flaws... but ****, it's hard to feel safe with a back 4 like that.

The d-line is going to have to constantly dominate all game every game, which doesn't seem realistic... even with as talented as our group is. Eventually they're going to wear down later in the game.

Guest fibonacci

i think yall are gonna kill our o line......prolly swweep us this year and that will be the deciding factor for the 5th or 6th seed

might get exposed in the po though.....

baker will be coming back soon. and holmes and he, can swap out. it woud insure a non-flat Holmes, and a healthy/injury free baker. Trueblood looks good, and proved me right that he was best at protecting pocket passing qb's and not mobile QBs.

I'm not seeing it easy for the panthers. but I see a good battle