Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Padawan Knight

Packers, 49Ers, Steelers, Giants

14 posts in this topic

No they're panicking. I browsed a few boards (very uncharacteristically) and saw many melt downs.

The difference between us and them is our peeps won't except rationality.

It's their overreactive POV that wont be swayed. Our fans are fickle and childlike.

dmite likes this

The Steelers and Giants weren't really expected to contend for the Super Bowl this season so drop those two off the list. The Packers and 49ers are as big of disappointment as the Falcons are so far.

I guess I just get so frustrated with our "fans" on the AFMB. I guess I need to remind myself that they only represent a percentage of the actual fans. It gets hard to do when this is my biggest connection to the team.

wacko.png

It would take a **** of alot for the Giants fanbase to call for Coughlin's head, now that they have 2 rings WHILE they were calling for his head. They'd have to have like 3 losing seasons in a row.

Packers started 1-2 last year, I doubt they're panicking.

49ers fans are probably fine, because of the GB win thinking their team is good but just had some bad games. Few teams win in SEA, and they had a similar bad game to the INDY one in the NYG game last year.

Steelers weren't expected to contend this year, but they're used to winning so it's hard to tell. One things for sure, no matter what happens it's anybody but Ben's fault to them, lol.

No they're panicking. I browsed a few boards (very uncharacteristically) and saw many melt downs.

The difference between us and them is our peeps won't except rationality.

It's their overreactive POV that wont be swayed. Our fans are fickle and childlike.

This is so true. I browsed the 49ers forum, and you would think half the team are playing their first year. Every player on their roster is getting blasted - Linebackers, O-line and D-line, QB, WRs, you name it.

It would take a **** of alot for the Giants fanbase to call for Coughlin's head, now that they have 2 rings WHILE they were calling for his head. They'd have to have like 3 losing seasons in a row.

Packers started 1-2 last year, I doubt they're panicking.

49ers fans are probably fine, because of the GB win thinking their team is good but just had some bad games. Few teams win in SEA, and they had a similar bad game to the INDY one in the NYG game last year.

Steelers weren't expected to contend this year, but they're used to winning so it's hard to tell. One things for sure, no matter what happens it's anybody but Ben's fault to them, lol.

Steeler fans are losing it. I'm from Pittsburgh and every one of them is in meltdown mode. The difference between them and us, is that we have been beating ourselves on the field.

I guess I'm somewhat gld to know that it's not just our fans.

Whew.

I was talking to some Steeler fans Sunday afternoon after their loss. I mentioned how it seems like an off year for them and somehow the subject of Tomlin came up. I mentioned how I think his job is safe and they told me the opposite. It surprised me that the Steeler fans are getting like that. They've had some key injuries too, mainly Pouncey, but they weren't that good to begin with.

I suppose that TECHNICALLY Giants are only two games behind Cowboys, 49ers are only two behind Seahawks and Steelers are only two games behind everybody in their division. Packers are two games behind with a game more remaining.

Obviously it's not the case that we are in the worst position, but I guess people MIGHT see it that way?

I suppose that TECHNICALLY Giants are only two games behind Cowboys, 49ers are only two behind Seahawks and Steelers are only two games behind everybody in their division. Packers are two games behind with a game more remaining.

Obviously it's not the case that we are in the worst position, but I guess people MIGHT see it that way?

The Falcons are already 3 games behind the Saints with the Saints already having beaten the Falcons in one of the head-to-head matchups. So yes the Falcons are in the worst position of the 4 teams being discussed in this thread.