Brothers From Another Mother?

Big A

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see, she makes it publically known that she would sleep with Vacarro, Newton, and Bryant. Just 3 on the list. Now, taking into account that shes never met these men, Id be led to believe she is wanting to go to bed with these men based on looks alone.

So, according to that, Im calling a duck a duck.

and...

Jon Beason

Patrick Willis

Antrel Rolle

John Harbaugh

Luke Keuchly

Just a few more off the dome.

I just don't have a lot of give a **** in my cup about your thoughts on who I would go to bed with and why. Seeing you all salty about it is hilarious though.

Well I guess NYG4 is the devil because she's straight up about who she finds attractive. It's not like the majority of the guy posters here don't do the exact same thing when someone mentions or posts a picture of an attractive female. Yet you stay quiet then.

If I remember correctly, you coaxed her out with a thread YOU yourself created "Making NYG4 drool" by posting a picture of a half-naked Dez Bryant. You're a ******* hypocrite, that's why everyone is giving you shyt... not to mention disrespectful as heII to outright call NYG4 a whore because of her being honest on a message board where we all have complete anonymity.

Lemme' guess, was this your mama?

THIS.

This is the real gag. I NEVA see Rave preaching "decency" to any of the male posters on this board when they make similar comments.

and...

Jon Beason

Patrick Willis

Antrel Rolle

John Harbaugh

Luke Keuchly

Just a few more off the dome.

I just don't have a lot of give a **** in my cup about your thoughts on who I would go to bed with and why. Seeing you all salty about it is hilarious though.

Salty? Nah. Just calling it how I see it.

THIS.

This is the real gag. I NEVA see Rave preaching "decency" to any of the male posters on this board when they make similar comments.

When they claim to be "gentlemen" I will. You have referred to yourself as a "lady" on more than one occasion. Yet your actions are not befitting as such.

When they claim to be "gentlemen" I will. You have referred to yourself as a "lady" on more than one occasion. Yet your actions are not befitting as such.

Why do you care so much though? I don't know you, you don't know me, what does it matter to you what I refer to myself as?

This is the internet. If I refer to myself as a starfish, then guess what? That's what's the f*ck I am. Get over it. You have to be a real loser to spend your time being the internet womanhood hall monitor. Get a life (and possibly a v*gina since you want to police one so bad) and gone about your business.

Why do you care so much though? I don't know you, you don't know me, what does it matter to you what I refer to myself as?

This is the internet. If I refer to myself as a starfish, then guess what? That's what's the f*ck I am. Get over it. You have to be a real loser to spend your time being the internet womanhood hall monitor. Get a life (and possibly a v*gina since you want to police one so bad) and gone about your business.

Obviously I have gotten under your skin......mission accomplished.

Obviously I have gotten under your skin......mission accomplished.

lol, you flatter yourself to think you could get anywhere close to my skin.

Im a female that frequents sporting events. Trust me, I've been called a whore (and worse) more times than I can count. If getting under my skin was the goal, you're a day late and a dollar short.

Edited by NYG4

Im a female that frequents sporting events. Trust me, I've been called a whore (and worse) more times than I can count. If getting under my skin was the goal, you're a day late and a dollar short.

Someone that threatened by a woman comfortable expressing her sexuality is either some old priest over 80 or someone very insecure in their own sexuality.

Trust me, I dont want anywhere near that skin.....in a literal sense.

,,,,but I can tell mmy your responses that I achieved my goal.

Have a good day, and make sure to wash that thing after its many uses, ;)

I was raised right, regardless of the year. I dont see what the year has to do with anything.

Neither. First one looks old enough to be my mom and the other is...is....well, lets just say shes not "relationship material".

This is sexy....

Without being whorish.

ill take both one got expirence the other just needs to expirence this

Trust me, I dont want anywhere near that skin.....in a literal sense.

,,,,but I can tell mmy your responses that I achieved my goal.

Have a good day, and make sure to wash that thing after its many uses, wink.png

I think the male version of being a 'lady' is being a 'gentleman' and given how much self-righteous indignation you've hurled in this thread one would hope you'd have the courage of your conviction and act like a gentleman.

This post proves the exact opposite and is lower than whale shyt in my books - you must be proud.

hold up wait a minute

http://boards.atlant...drool-in-54321/

I thought you wanted a lady, not a chick that drooled over the internet? So why try to make her drool?

whaat

He went back and deleted the thread.

LMAO!!!

Google Cache don't lie though.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Jc16elAqYbEJ:boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3984124-making-nyg4-drool-in-54321/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Edited by NYG4