Over Or Under 1700 Total Yard And 13 Tds - Jason Snelling

momak

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always like Snelling, and I wanted him to replace Turner years ago. That said, if the Falcons have Jackson last season or in 2010, behind a little better line play, the Falcons would probably already have two Lombardi's sitting at Flowery Branch. This year, things have changed, and unless there is dramatic improvement in the offensive line, any running back may have trouble reaching Turner's 800 yards from last season.

I would like to know why many of you think he couldn't...

Because of 09, when Turner was gone and he just couldn't get it done in several losses.

Because, while he's versatile and valuable, he doesn't have the speed or the agility to be an everydown back.

Because, when he was a FA, nobody wanted him-good players are too hard to find, if he was a 1700 yard player, someone would have picked him up.

Don't get it twisted, love having Snelling on the team, love what he does, but there's a reason they didn't turn to Snelling last year when it was obvious Turner was slowing down.

Because of 09, when Turner was gone and he just couldn't get it done in several losses.

Because, while he's versatile and valuable, he doesn't have the speed or the agility to be an everydown back.

Because, when he was a FA, nobody wanted him-good players are too hard to find, if he was a 1700 yard player, someone would have picked him up.

Don't get it twisted, love having Snelling on the team, love what he does, but there's a reason they didn't turn to Snelling last year when it was obvious Turner was slowing down.

I see as if not for Snellings production down the stretch we would not had walked away with our first back to back winning season, as do many others. I guess we will never really know because he will not be given the chance. Maybe he will have a good game Sunday night that all that matters at this point anyway.

I see as if not for Snellings production down the stretch we would not had walked away with our first back to back winning season, as do many others. I guess we will never really know because he will not be given the chance. Maybe he will have a good game Sunday night that all that matters at this point anyway.

And, the Falcons could have salted away back to back winning seasons much earlier if Snelling had done better earlier.

Again, love having Snelling on the team, but expecting him to be producing starter numbers for an extended period of time is just unrealistic.