Call It What You Want

Dirtybird#11

But this game is gonna be a shootout.I mean i know both are gonna get over 20 points but their is one person who will determines who will win which is Thomas Decoud!OH No Decoud!Yep he is gonna be the key factor to this win or loss.HE will determine the over the top help and im sure alot of open field tackles.Please decoud just once return to your state of mind when playing the Saints at home last year he was amazing last year vs NO i honestly thought it was his career game.GO Falcons RISE UP!

That defense is Bill Belichick's FINISHED product that he has been working on for the last few years and its finally done. They are absolutely NO JOKE at all on defense. They are the real deal. And to have the GOAT at QB makes it even more complicated for Matt Ryan to keep up. I don't think its close.

that's what folks said last year when Manning donkies came to our house.......I am not suggesting it's going to be a repeat performance by falcons. But, it's definitely going down to the wire with falcons record on home turf. Matt Bryant wears GOLDEN BOOT sunday nite to nail a dagger in final few secs.

That defense is Bill Belichick's FINISHED product that he has been working on for the last few years and its finally done. They are absolutely NO JOKE at all on defense. They are the real deal. ....

And what QBs have they played? two rookies and Freeman. They may be really good, they not have played a real QB yet.

That defense is Bill Belichick's FINISHED product that he has been working on for the last few years and its finally done. They are absolutely NO JOKE at all on defense. They are the real deal. And to have the GOAT at QB makes it even more complicated for Matt Ryan to keep up. I don't think its close.

Lol watch what we do to that finished product tonight

Be careful. Some posters around here will jump down your throat for this statement.

well, considering it is really hypocritical.The media was slamming the Falcons for an easy schedule last year. Was it the Falcons fault last year that a lot of the teams ended sucking? No of course it wasn't. So are you and this gentlemen really going to Downplay the Pats record they currently have? is it the Pats fault they played those qb's.... of course not. Facts the Patriots are a force