With All The Tg Talk It Makes Me Wonder

Dirtybird#11

Don't know... my brother is a Bengal's fan and I was letting him know how he was looking so good in the preseason and he said that it happened pretty much every year in Cincy. He would have a great Training Camp, nice PS and then disappear as soon as the regular season started. I think it just boils down to people (I'm guilty of this) overestimating his abilities. Obviously, he's not as good a player as we would like to think or he would be on the field.

Don't know... my brother is a Bengal's fan and I was letting him know how he was looking so good in the preseason and he said that it happened pretty much every year in Cincy. He would have a great Training Camp, nice PS and then disappear as soon as the regular season started. I think it just boils down to people (I'm guilty of this) overestimating his abilities. Obviously, he's not as good a player as we would like to think or he would be on the field.

The last thing i remember of Coffman is that he caught a few balls from matt in preseason and then the great catch vs SEA.

Wow. I didn't even realize people on our offense were allowed to block. Go Toilet!! Power Flush that blitzing LBer!!

That's not really fair. I mean we have probably the two best blocking WRs in the league. ( when healthy of course ) Just because our Oline and Gonzo have had more than their share of issues doesn't mean the whole bunch should be put down. Just sayin'. happy.png

That's not really fair. I mean we have probably the two best blocking WRs in the league. ( when healthy of course ) Just because our Oline and Gonzo have had more than their share of issues doesn't mean the whole bunch should be put down. Just sayin'. happy.png

when the guys that line up in front of the QB don't know how to block but the guys out on the edges do, it doesn't really count. mellow.png

I admire your faith in that bunch, but I need to see some Rise Up out of'em vs the Pats to help me see the light and become a true believer.

I think he would be doing very well if Tony wasn't playing. It's just an unfortunate situation for him. He's clearly a good enough TE to be on the field but he has the greatest ever ahead of him and Toilolo drafted this year to play. Tony will get better but I have no doubt that he would have put up better numbers through the first three games than TG, but on the flip side, Tony is probably drawing more coverage away from Julio making it easier for him to shine. I'd like to see Tony,Toilolo,Chase and Julio all in the red zone together just for fun. I'm not even sure if that would be allowed but still, that's a lot of height to contend with. Oh, and I'm sure I butchered his name.