Robinson Lays The Wood On John Abraham

Big A

lol ingram

You think after Robinson came in a ran that well against stack box anybody on team is going to want Ingram? He was probably on his way out anyway, but the way this guy closed out the game with Ingram out hurt AGAIN, I think he ran Ingram out of a job. One of the runs he was stacked up at LOS and was going to lose a yard, but broke it for like 4 more yards!

I think the players prefer white jerseys, but I could be mistaken. I'm just glad they seem to have ditched the black pants.

I think Brees said in an interview that he likes the white Jerseys because it makes the receivers easier to see.

Why is it the Saints find the great RBs as UDFA every year while their 1st round pick can't do anything? Joique Bell looked really good this past week with lions! Ivory has been pretty solid with a Jets although Powell is still their lead RD, Cadet has been really good minus a few fumbles, and Robinson is the first time I've seen us have a guy that can help run out the clock to put away a game even facing stacked boxes, I love the potential. Sproles the scat back, PT the weeble wooble, and Robinson the sledgehammer.