Saints And Your Team

SaintsFanInLA

If you're a Saints fan, what do you think OTHER teams think when they see the Saints on their schedule?

If you are a fan of another team(s) what do you think OTHER teams think when they see your team on their schedule?

Who gives a flying **** what we think about what other people think about seeing the saints on their or our schedule or vice versa...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'

xJimBrown_RaquelWelch_1.jpg,qitok=VTsqnVQA.pagespeed.ic._lIPQ78X7F.jpg

If you're a Saints fan, what do you think OTHER teams think when they see the Saints on their schedule?

If you are a fan of another team(s) what do you think OTHER teams think when they see your team on their schedule?

That playing Atl will be a tough game that will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes. I think Atl has gained and earned regular season respect amongst fans and media, just not playoff respect.

I look farward to it... twice a year. Since the days in the West when we both where the 9`ers doormats. That was my game of the year i could sit back and really get into diehard.

When i see the Saints my only thing is.... Is it gonna be on TV, what time and where is it.

12-3

Aww. How cute, you want to play the point out the stat game again!?

The Saints are 12-3, Payton, who I said, is 11-2, he wasn't around last year.

Gee, how dumb are you, don't you research stuff before posting, do you even know anything about football, apparently not!

Am I doing it right since I won the irrelevant stat game AGAIN?

Gee, how dumb are you, don't you research stuff before posting, do you even know anything about football, apparently not!

lol bigass again?

maybe once.

sean paytons team is the saints. and if you think they werent getting some kind of assistance from him during the season you are an idiot.

they still had his playbooks, drew brees knows his mindset and knows what payton needs.

can you tell me without google who your corners or your backup runnings backs are?

o but wait

which team are we referring to?

how many bandwagons do you jump on?

is it a weekly basis?

the most winning team?

or maybe you forgot who your team was so you decided to find a team that everyone enjoys pulling for.

do you even have a team?

lol bigass again?

maybe once.

sean paytons team is the saints. and if you think they werent getting some kind of assistance from him during the season you are an idiot.

they still had his playbooks, drew brees knows his mindset and knows what payton needs.

can you tell me without google who your corners or your backup runnings backs are?

o but wait

which team are we referring to?

how many bandwagons do you jump on?

is it a weekly basis?

the most winning team?

or maybe you forgot who your team was so you decided to find a team that everyone enjoys pulling for.

do you even have a team?

I guess most people may try to make it personal after they were made to look foolish by losing at their own little game. lol

I guess most people may try to make it personal after they were made to look foolish by losing at their own little game. lol

you still haven't answered the question, instead you try to block off the question by making a remark about how i called you out. that's funny, i'm glad you have no knowledge of who your team really is.

it must be hard during the season jumping from one team to the next.

i especially love your comments on how you say i'm "dumb" and that you have won another stat game.

you were wrong about jimmy grahams salary(because you have no football knowledge?)

you were wrong about the term mexican(do you live in canada? i think they might have mexicans)

Aww, were you trying to pile it on too? You lose the "point out stat so I can call you dumb " game also! LMFAO

The ***** of the week award goes to......

you still haven't answered the question, instead you try to block off the question by making a remark about how i called you out. that's funny, i'm glad you have no knowledge of who your team really is.

it must be hard during the season jumping from one team to the next.

i especially love your comments on how you say i'm "dumb" and that you have won another stat game.

you were wrong about jimmy grahams salary(because you have no football knowledge?)

you were wrong about the term mexican(do you live in canada? i think they might have mexicans)

You posted Graham's full possible salary and asked me if I researched before posting and I pointed out my number was the guaranteed amount taken from the article posted two posts before yours, so if my numbers were wrong, NOLA.com put out an article with incorrect numbers, in reality, I posted his guaranteed salary and you posted the salary with all the incentives included if he finished the year without getting hurt and meets all the contract stipulations. so you fail again

I said Mexican wasn't a language but a dialect, Spanish is the language. If you thing I got that wrong, go use a dictionary and stop making yourself sound so ignorant. fail again

And really, your going to do the bandwagon fan thing and think I care, sorry bro, I'm not in 4th grade, challenging my teams fandom doesn't matter to me, my family has had a suite at the dome since Hebert was the QB

The ***** of the week award goes to......

[takes a bow]. I would like to thank all the ignorant and lower IQ people that tried to challenge me and made this possible. Thanks everyone, especially all the little people! I will treasure this award always! tear...

You posted Graham's full possible salary and asked me if I researched before posting and I pointed out my number was the guaranteed amount taken from the article posted two posts before yours, so if my numbers were wrong, NOLA.com put out an article with incorrect numbers, in reality, I posted his guaranteed salary and you posted the salary with all the incentives included if he finished the year without getting hurt and meets all the contract stipulations. so you fail again

I said Mexican wasn't a language but a dialect, Spanish is the language. If you thing I got that wrong, go use a dictionary and stop making yourself sound so ignorant. fail again

And really, your going to do the bandwagon fan thing and think I care, sorry bro, I'm not in 4th grade, challenging my teams fandom doesn't matter to me, my family has had a suite at the dome since Hebert was the QB

ok kid

what part of 600k is part of a 2013 salary that is 1.323 million?

665,140 was the signing bonus...

how does 1.323million 2013 salary equal to 600k???

if you can answer that then i will admitt defeat.

also

when i make a comment to someone who says it should be pronounced hoolio jones by saying if he was mexican.

it is referring to the mexican community.

not the mexican language/dialect whatever it is i dont care because I am in america and i speak bad english.

you still have not said your team. After looking up who hebert was it showed saints.

but the bad thing is you won't say the teams name...

you're right you're not in 4th grade. maybe 5th.