No More Local Blackouts For Bucs

Big A

The team has announced that all remaining home games will be televised locally.

It doesn’t mean that enough tickets have been sold to lift the local blackout. It means that the team will buy any tickets necessary to meet the reduced 85-percent minimum necessary to get the games broadcast in the Tampa area.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/26/bucs-announce-all-home-games-will-be-televised/

At least all the locals will be able to see the downward spiral live every week.

Guest fibonacci

They should just do donations with the tickets that don't sell. Maybe it could get them fans to feel the stadium.

Or offer half price tickets to season ticket holders.

Your back on ignore. I never said Smith was the best. I said he was good and thought his move showed desperate need at a 3-4 LB.

Anyhow I'm stopping my conversation with you. You twist, your desperate, and you have a hard on for me. You need help badly. And the saints fan base is even calling you out.

It won't bee long until a saint fan pins a thread saying to ignore big Azz.

Your back on ignore.

I'm stopping my conversation with you.

Your back on ignore.

I'm stopping my conversation with you.

How does the ignore feature work then since he also reads every single post I make?

I don't know.

Let me ask you this - why don't YOU take the high road and announce that you're willing to let by-gones be by-gones and start anew in RC, that you'll be the first to apologize for any real or perceived wrongdoings and ask that everyone else do the same?

That way maybe your participation in RC would be welcome as opposed to the way it is now.

Guest fibonacci

So they giving free tickets away or what?

I think they'll just hold them.

They should go my route with donating. Or offering to season ticket holders a half off

I don't know.

Let me ask you this - why don't YOU take the high road and announce that you're willing to let by-gones be by-gones and start anew in RC, that you'll be the first to apologize for any real or perceived wrongdoings and ask that everyone else do the same?

That way maybe your participation in RC would be welcome as opposed to the way it is now.

I've been back and forth with Mash for 3 years now, when he became a Falcons fan. Big surprise it was during their best season to that point and felt the need to prove he was a super fan by assaulting women, blocking a car for 30 minutes when he worked road construction because it had a saints sticker, got upgraded seats for curing out Saints fans, just to name a few of his infamous threads. Regardless he plays the victim but always instigates it. Just a few months ago he had a bunch of people here "caught up" and banned when he started a fight on another site and brought it here which included posting a thread about me even though I hadn't even logged on in over 3 months b/c he thought a guy that mentioned the assaulting lady at chick Fila thread was me. Even after that we called a truce, but then when I pointed out he was wrong in a thread about Osi having double the run tackles of Abraham because he misread article, he immediately began the personal attacks and insults.

At the end of the day, this started over football talk between us that other people jumped into since I guess they believe he is too fragile to be able to football talk by himself. I'm not the one that keeps taking this off on personal tangents either, even Saintgay put up a thread yesterday about the old thread after he propositioned me for felatio. Up to that point, there was no non football talk.

I've been back and forth with Mash for 3 years now, when he became a Falcons fan. Big surprise it was during their best season to that point and felt the need to prove he was a super fan by assaulting women, blocking a car for 30 minutes when he worked road construction because it had a saints sticker, got upgraded seats for curing out Saints fans, just to name a few of his infamous threads. Regardless he plays the victim but always instigates it. Just a few months ago he had a bunch of people here "caught up" and banned when he started a fight on another site and brought it here which included posting a thread about me even though I hadn't even logged on in over 3 months b/c he thought a guy that mentioned the assaulting lady at chick Fila thread was me. Even after that we called a truce, but then when I pointed out he was wrong in a thread about Osi having double the run tackles of Abraham because he misread article, he immediately began the personal attacks and insults.

At the end of the day, this started over football talk between us that other people jumped into since I guess they believe he is too fragile to be able to football talk by himself. I'm not the one that keeps taking this off on personal tangents either, even Saintgay put up a thread yesterday about the old thread after he propositioned me for felatio. Up to that point, there was no non football talk.

Colour me speechless.

Anyway, despite all of the history, I assume you're not taking my advice? You know the old adage about responding to dis-respect with respect.

Colour me speechless.

Anyway, despite all of the history, I assume you're not taking my advice? You know the old adage about responding to dis-respect with respect.

You can only keep doing that for so long before giving up.

Funny part is, this started over Mash making a thread about how everyone would see how much on a non factor and talentless person Grimes after watching this game. Obviously he was wrong which is what started this when I said "how about that grimes pregame prediction"

Luckily, he was mic'ed up with Inside the NFL

The team has announced that all remaining home games will be televised locally.

It doesn't mean that enough tickets have been sold to lift the local blackout. It means that the team will buy any tickets necessary to meet the reduced 85-percent minimum necessary to get the games broadcast in the Tampa area.

http://profootballta...l-be-televised/

At least all the locals will be able to see the downward spiral live every week.

Nice Gesture

Falcons did this in 06 and 07