Its Only Week 4 But..

dizzydegenerate

There were already several threads started on whether or not this week's game is a must-win. Please try to actually have an original post idea before starting a thread. It will help keep the front page from being so cluttered with redundant thread subjects. Thanks.

Edited by PokerSteve

We lost to the Saints, our arch-rival, to start the season. We barely beat the Rams. We lost to the Dolphins, when I was AT the game and had about five bets going.

If we lose to the Patriots, I have to be a Falcons fan IN the city of the team that beat us two weeks in a row.

So, while it is not necessarily a must-win for the team, it is a must-win for me.

That is all. dry.png

I wouldn't say it is an absolute "must win", but it could be a huge confidence boosting game. Even if we drop this one (1-3 would feel pretty crappy), we have a very winnable game vs. NYJ, a bye, and then 3 more very winnable games before we play the Seahawks, so again, if we happen to lose, we very well could be 5-3 before that game.