Where's Mad597 When We Need Him?

Mr. Hoopah!

Now THIS is some funny stuff.

Here is my state of the states as I see it:

Florida and North Carolina: Pretty much locked up for Romney. The fact that Romney hasn't paid any attention to NC and little attention to FL in his final days tells you that he thinks they are pretty much locked up. Obama has pretty much given up on NC too.

Virginia: This one is leading Romney and I think he should be able to take it. Both campaigns are spending some time there. Obama to swipe it and Romney to defend it.

Ohio and Colorado: I think the early voting numbers have pretty much sealed the deal for Romney. These are his states to lose.

Nevada and Minnesota: These most likely go to Obama but early voting in NV has created a small opening for Romney. Both states slightly lean Obama but they have the chance to be close. Romney is within striking distance of an upset in both but probably won't be able to snag them.

Michigan: Romney took a stab at it but I think it's a little too far out of reach. He's wisely spending his resources on states that are closer.

Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, and Iowa: These are states that usually have Obama leading in polls but I think turnout and enthusiasm makes them targets to turn to red. I think they most likely turn red but because of their history, could stay blue.

My map remains unchanged:

270towinmap.jpg

But some of these states could swing depending on turnout. My original prediction was "Could be anywhere from 275 to 347 electoral votes for Romney depending on turnout." but I made this map since I was asked to be more specific. This map pretty much falls in the middle of that prediction.

mdrake is one of my alt's, actually. Notice that it rhymes with "Snake"? I thought that was obvious.

To be fair, it was a real account before you asked me to help you put a chair in a van and then Buffalo Bill'd me, then took over the account.

I haven't escaped Actworth's basement yet because his ******* cat won't get near the basket when I throw it up.

You're welching on the welching, sir.

What's the point? Snake sold out any semblance of dignity and living up to his word long ago. We all know he made a bet he couldn't keep and I get razzed for bringing it up so I stopped. I've pretty much gone elsewhere for off topic forum talk, TATF is hard enough to deal with with the lax mods but this place is like pissing in the wind.

Edited by MAD597

Guest Deisel

Ah mad, come on back to the board. I won't. Call u mojo or macfly any more. We can all get along. Just no PMing me or blaming me for weazzle governors.

Guest Deisel

I know. And he needs to be reminded of same.

mdrake, its a weakness in me. Its the want to be captain planets, and save the planet from ted turner and such. But instead of captain green thumb u can liken me to saving these boards from total pansy arsesness.

Ah mad, come on back to the board. I won't. Call u mojo or macfly any more. We can all get along. Just no PMing me or blaming me for weazzle governors.

Nope, don't care, got better things to do than deal with a hypocritical welch talking about things that just end up in circular arguments where no one can change anything anyway.

Guest Deisel

Nope, don't care, got better things to do than deal with a hypocritical welch talking about things that just end up in circular arguments where no one can change anything anyway.

roger that. See ya around an around