Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falconfanEST1989

Tickets 4 Sale!

14 posts in this topic

I have 2 tickets falcons side i paid close to 500 with a yellow lot dome parking pass . Im selling both tickets and the parking pass for 300. Lowest level (not in corner) its in the corner section but its near the middle, section 110 row 30 inbox me if intrested im in the alpharetta area!!! goto the ga dome website and you can see pics of the view from the seat they are great. they are going on stubhub for 180-240 a piece before their fees.

I have 2 tickets falcons side i paid close to 500 with a yellow lot dome parking pass . Im selling both tickets and the parking pass for 300. Lowest level (not in corner) its in the corner section but its near the middle, section 110 row 30 inbox me if intrested im in the alpharetta area!!! goto the ga dome website and you can see pics of the view from the seat they are great. they are going on stubhub for 180-240 a piece before their fees.

is section 111 row 6 a good view?

is section 111 row 6 a good view?

Yes. Truthfully, there are few "bad" views in the Dome, but that's a nice spot. You'll be on about the Falcons side - just on the outskirts of the goal line.

I have two tickets to the Carolina game & the Redskins game. SEC 314,ROW 6. Text me if interested 404.457.5554